Been using BerryBuzz for years but find that now all I want is something simple that merely extends the timeout on the LED? I really don't need the functionality built into it and Advanced.

Is there any simple program that extends the timeout and consequently has a small footprint?
    06-02-12 06:31 PM
    Moving thread to BB Apps
    06-04-12 08:41 PM
    Been using BerryBuzz for years but find that now all I want is something simple that merely extends the timeout on the LED? I really don't need the functionality built into it and Advanced.

Is there any simple program that extends the timeout and consequently has a small footprint?
    Maybe try an earlier version of Advance OS and LED? Like back when it was Advanced Calls? I know it started out primarily as an LED control, then added tons of features in later versions (which I personally appreciate).

Side note, I respect the desire for simplicity. I do not use any BBM connected apps and had to do some poking around to find an old version of Poynt before it added that feature set.
    06-05-12 12:51 AM
    Maybe try an earlier version of Advance OS and LED? Like back when it was Advanced Calls? I know it started out primarily as an LED control, then added tons of features in later versions (which I personally appreciate).

Side note, I respect the desire for simplicity. I do not use any BBM connected apps and had to do some poking around to find an old version of Poynt before it added that feature set.
    actually i started with only calls features then added LED

i didn't know my app footprint (217kb) was considered large
    06-05-12 03:05 AM
    Sultan, I've just checked and ur baby is using 184.2 Kb ram rigth now (2 days passed since last reset).
    This software is miracle.
    06-05-12 04:17 AM
    actually i started with only calls features then added LED

i didn't know my app footprint (217kb) was considered large
    Fair enough - I meant more that earlier versions didn't include iLaunch stuff. I can see where the OP is coming from, as I prefer smaller apps that serve but one purpose. Another example is comparing TinyMeter and MeterBerry. I love them both, but I've been using TinyMeter more lately because it is so, well, tiny.

Naturally the OP could continue using AOS and just disable all the things that are unneeded...but I know I enjoy finding that little 6 KB gem that fixes the one thing I need fixed.
    06-05-12 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD