It is plain looking but its super fast, Ill take simple for fast, what does it lack then?
    Can't change font type or size. Having username above their post instead of next to it like uber wastes space.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 11:29 PM
    i didnt have any trouble downloading other than the fact that it was a larger than normal file. are you guys downloading ota or from the desktop?
    07-22-10 11:32 PM
    im downloading ota and it keeps failing for me...it also deleted my current ubertwitter icon..???
    07-22-10 11:35 PM
    nevermind it worked after the 3rd try... smh.
    07-22-10 11:36 PM
    I just got mine downloaded and it seems ok....the other one was def quicker!
    07-22-10 11:40 PM
    Since I downloaded this version, I'm getting Ads. I'm paid user. Wasn't getting those during previous upgrades? Bummer until resolved...
    07-23-10 01:41 PM
    Since I downloaded this version, I'm getting Ads. I'm paid user. Wasn't getting those during previous upgrades? Bummer until resolved...
    Clear your cache. Log out and back in.
    07-23-10 02:04 PM
    Clear your cache. Log out and back in.
    Thanks for the advice. Wasn't sure how to clear the cache in Ubertwitter only, though I went through the options again, just clicking Next, Next etc. closed, reopened and now I'm Ad free again.

If you see this reply, could you please hint me where I'd clear Ubertwitter cache.

Thanks again!
    07-23-10 02:33 PM
    Open UT, in the main menu scroll down under "Check For Update" is "Clear Cache".
    07-23-10 02:48 PM
    Open UT, in the main menu scroll down under "Check For Update" is "Clear Cache".
    Geesh, there it is... was looking right there and didn't see it. Not sure what that was about, maybe didn't scroll down enough.

Perfect! Most appreciated!
    07-23-10 02:57 PM
    I didn't know I could quickly jump to various settings using the Menu Key while in Options. Not sure if it was there in the other version. It may have always been there, I just never checked until today. I used to hate clicking on the Next button to get to what item I wanted to modify. Being able to quickly jump around makes it so much easer.
    07-23-10 03:52 PM
    I didn't know I could quickly jump to various settings using the Menu Key while in Options. Not sure if it was there in the other version. It may have always been there, I just never checked until today. I used to hate clicking on the Next button to get to what item I wanted to modify. Being able to quickly jump around makes it so much easer.
    I just figured that out too! lol...Lovin the upgrade so far!
    07-23-10 04:24 PM
    I clicked on small avatars to see what they were like. Too small so I switched back. Now half my avatars are small, half are regular size... Any advice? Cleared my cache, uninstalled and re-downloaded... No luck

07-23-10 08:25 PM
    I clicked on small avatars to see what they were like. Too small so I switched back. Now half my avatars are small, half are regular size... Any advice? Cleared my cache, uninstalled and re-downloaded... No luck

07-23-10 08:33 PM
    Thanks for the advice. Wasn't sure how to clear the cache in Ubertwitter only, though I went through the options again, just clicking Next, Next etc. closed, reopened and now I'm Ad free again.

If you see this reply, could you please hint me where I'd clear Ubertwitter cache.

Thanks again!
    Also, next time if you do 'check for update' then it should check and give a popup that says Paid. That is what I've always done. (keeping in mind you have to have already downloaded the update! ^_^)
    07-23-10 10:04 PM
    Looks ok to me. No need to have the twitter app.

07-23-10 10:25 PM
    Also, next time if you do 'check for update' then it should check and give a popup that says Paid. That is what I've always done. (keeping in mind you have to have already downloaded the update! ^_^)
    Thanks for the additional info . What I did, was deleted, restarted and then downloaded the latest and installed it.

Interesting I see the paid pop up now, good stuff.
    07-23-10 10:27 PM
    I just figured that out too! lol...Lovin the upgrade so far!
    This a cool one, yes! Thanks for posting.
    07-23-10 10:29 PM
    Is anyone else experiencing issues with avatars being SMALL and LARGE (mixed) in your time line?

Following the FAQ on UberTwitter site - I clear cache, wait 2min and exit, then reload -- same result. I still have a mix of small and large avatars in my time line. I have even deleted the app and reinstalled, this was after trying a battery pull <smile> yes, Ive just about tried everything I can think of.

BB OS 5
    UberTwitter (paid version) 0.993

This was not an issue until last night when I mistakenly changed the avatar size to small - previously (when I first installed it) I could change anything and after a refresh changes happened.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!
    11-14-10 07:41 PM
    Is anyone else experiencing issues with avatars being SMALL and LARGE (mixed) in your time line?

Following the FAQ on UberTwitter site - I clear cache, wait 2min and exit, then reload -- same result. I still have a mix of small and large avatars in my time line. I have even deleted the app and reinstalled, this was after trying a battery pull <smile> yes, Ive just about tried everything I can think of.

BB OS 5
    UberTwitter (paid version) 0.993

This was not an issue until last night when I mistakenly changed the avatar size to small - previously (when I first installed it) I could change anything and after a refresh changes happened.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!
    re: the avatar size in UberTwitter timeline.

I wanted to provide a solution, in case any other users experience the same issue.

**** via UberTwitter TS ****

This is a bug, and every now and then, someone will have this issue. What you have to do is, on your BB homescreen, locate and select the folder called "Media", then in the folder, press the BB menu key and select "Explore". Now select "Media Card" -> "BlackBerry" -> "UberTwitter", and then highlight over the folder "avatarcache", press the BB menu key, and select 'delete'. That should do the trick

Well it fixed the issue - so there you have it. If you experience similiar issues try the steps ABOVE.

~peace
    benny215 likes this.
    11-15-10 02:33 PM
    ..in case you haven't been keeping up or using another twitter client.

[via �berTwitter website post]

Version 1.0 is now available for download! Yes, you read that right, we're out of beta. After almost 18 months of reading and responding to over ten thousand emails, and using what we learned to direct and refine the feature set, the most popular Twitter client is now at version 1.0.

Version 1.0 can be downloaded here: �berTwitter Download

* Rich Facebook Posting - Optionally post your tweets directly to Facebook from your device. Pictures and location show up in your stream as rich media previews.

* Bit.ly Pro - You asked and we delivered, now you can configure your own Bit.ly Pro account and track your own URL shortened links and take advantage of the advanced features that Bit.ly provides including the use of custom shortened URLs of your choosing.

* Dismissible Ads - For those of you on touch screen devices with the Ad supported version, you can dismiss the ad at the bottom of the screen to give you more screen space.
    12-05-10 02:42 PM
    re: the avatar size in UberTwitter timeline.

I wanted to provide a solution, in case any other users experience the same issue.

**** via UberTwitter TS ****

This is a bug, and every now and then, someone will have this issue. What you have to do is, on your BB homescreen, locate and select the folder called "Media", then in the folder, press the BB menu key and select "Explore". Now select "Media Card" -> "BlackBerry" -> "UberTwitter", and then highlight over the folder "avatarcache", press the BB menu key, and select 'delete'. That should do the trick

Well it fixed the issue - so there you have it. If you experience similiar issues try the steps ABOVE.

~peace
    Dude that worked for me. Thank you!!!!
    12-18-10 07:11 PM
97 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD