Hello All,

I downloaded the google voice app on my blackberry 9700. I made an outgoing call to one of my other phones and it went through fine. I have some outstanding questions.

On my caller id on my blackberry it has some number I do not know of that is around the area where I live. It is not the number I am dialing or my own number, and then under that is has MY NUMBER (my actual cell phone number)

My question is, how do I know or do not know if I am using my minutes for these phone calls? Especially when the number I was referring to that is on the caller id screen is in my outgoing call list?

Please help
    06-11-10 07:08 AM
    Hello, P23!

That outgoing 608#, is the GV connection number. It automatically is displayed, although, you can choose to have that option changed. Have you went to www.google/voice and read the info? And yes, your regular minutes from your plan are deducted. I'm with Tmob and have a myfaves plan. My calls are FREE through my GV #, b/c I have that # set up as one of my faves. But your txt msgs are FREE and Unlimited through your GV # Sorry, if my info is kind of out of it. I've been dealing with my own issues on my Bold 9700! Hope this helps and I'm pretty sure others will tell you what I said and add other helpful info. But that website has a lot of helpful info about GV!
    06-11-10 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD