View Poll Results: Post the problems with AppLock and iLock ? Also, post why EveryLock is better ?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 33.33%
  • No

4 66.67%
    Why is the keyboard so high up??? That doesn't make sense. I don't think that EveryLock is causing your keyboard to appear like that. Either way, if you like EveryLock post a nice review for it . Also, if you have any features you would like to see , let me know. I'm trying to make it into the best Lock App possible and with everyones help I can do it !
    This is the only app it does it with about every 3 or 4 uses for the most part the key board stays in place. I haven't seen this with my other apps but will let you know if I do.
    shism2 likes this.
    11-23-10 02:24 AM
    I sent you a PM, I'll look into it.
    applemac likes this.
    11-23-10 07:53 AM
    Anyone have suggestions for features they would like to see ?
    11-24-10 11:28 AM
    I'm looking for this kind of app. I will try this one. I like app with good tech support and maybe even good wish list support
    12-30-10 07:39 PM
    Heres the current wish list for the next update:http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/eve...quests-571031/
    12-30-10 08:46 PM
    First, your poll makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Secondly, this is without a doubt the most lowdown trolling way to garner sales
    I have ever seen. I thought JaredCo was the worst developer. Until now.

Do you have NO sense of decorum, or shame?
    12-30-10 08:54 PM
    If he has actual data to backup these statements, then i don't see why this is trolling.

After installing you can see that points 1,2,3,5 at least are true, point 6 is tied with iLock which also has low impact on battery/cpu. Point 4, true sometimes, it has some apps that ilock doesn't have, but ilock has a search function that really helps when looking for an app to lock. Point 7, kinda useless.

Hoooooowever, everylock's developer does the same sh!t as the 2nd sh!ttiest of all, ajani infotech. Offers free license for a positive review but this one doesn't have the bawls to publicly say that there is nothing wrong with deleting negative reviews like ani does hahaha, at least i haven't seen yet. But, this guy at least knows java and the app runs with a small footprint, unlike applock.

Everylock and ilock are the only two decent modular lockers, sadly a lot of commercial developers now manipulate reviews, and they point at others when the pile of bullsh!t gets public.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 12:00 AM
    I've gotten reviews complaining that my application doesn't work on the torch and on ANY device. That obviously is false so it's deleted..... So, what if I get rid of those reviews?
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 12-31-10 at 10:30 AM.
    12-31-10 09:51 AM
    If he has actual data to backup these statements, then i don't see why this is trolling.
    I disagree, and here is why. If the first post had been made without the mention
    of the other apps it would have been perfect and would probably have gone
    a long way to making the case for EveryLock.

This developer has a pattern of making petty posts that serve no other
    purpose than to slag other like kind applications and that is just uncalled for.

You never see reputable developers like BellShare, ToySoft, Shao-Soft,
    S4BB, NikkiSoft, or others take such a low road approach.

What the reputable vendors do is detail what their app does, why it is a
    benefit to the end user and when ASKED, point out the differences, if any,
    between their app and a competing app. I have had two developers go so
    far as to PM me their answers so as not to seem as if they were trashing
    their competition. (That is a verbatim quote from both.)

So yeah, I do find this and every other post regarding this app that this
    developer has made to be trolling and completely repugnant. Honestly, this
    could be the best app of it's kind but given the pattern of this dev, it will
    NEVER be something I purchase.
    12-31-10 04:17 PM
    I disagree, and here is why. If the first post had been made without the mention
    of the other apps it would have been perfect and would probably have gone
    a long way to making the case for EveryLock.

This developer has a pattern of making petty posts that serve no other
    purpose than to slag other like kind applications and that is just uncalled for.

You never see reputable developers like BellShare, ToySoft, Shao-Soft,
    S4BB, NikkiSoft, or others take such a low road approach.

What the reputable vendors do is detail what their app does, why it is a
    benefit to the end user and when ASKED, point out the differences, if any,
    between their app and a competing app. I have had two developers go so
    far as to PM me their answers so as not to seem as if they were trashing
    their competition. (That is a verbatim quote from both.)

So yeah, I do find this and every other post regarding this app that this
    developer has made to be trolling and completely repugnant. Honestly, this
    could be the best app of it's kind but given the pattern of this dev, it will
    NEVER be something I purchase.
    No one wants you too. How do we know your not in cahoots with the makers off AppLock? Also, why did anyone post in this thread. I thought it was long dead a while ago.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 12-31-10 at 06:14 PM.
    12-31-10 06:00 PM
    In cahoots? Now we can add paranoia to your list of objectionable qualities.

I have no affiliation with ANY developer. Nice try at deflection though.
    12-31-10 07:20 PM
    I took the plunge and got the app - never regretted. By far the best locking app on the market. So the developer does have a habit of taking shots at AppLock, but as to whether he's trying to gain more sales or simply to prove that his app is superior, I give him the benefit of the doubt. I personally have bought AppLock about 6 months ago and I stopped using it after a couple of days with it. The reason why I even considered EveryLock is how he pushed his product. It's aggressive, and it works for people like me who no longer trust developers' claims and app descriptions so easily. I mean, how often do you buy an app simply by looking at the description? I'm sure many of us wait for user reviews before we sink our hard earned money into a potentially useless app. And even user reviews are not all that reliable. Back to my point, if all he did was to simply state what his app does, it would never have caught my attention, and I would never have had the opportunity to chance upon a jewel like this.

For those fellow CBers who openly disagree with the developer's practices, your points are valid. I have stated my stand in the other thread where I said that he could soften his tone and change his stance on how he markets his app. However, if you never had an intention to buy a locking app and all you do is to stay in this thread to take a dump on the developer, your motive is questionable as well.
    01-01-11 12:56 AM
    However, if you never had an intention to buy a locking app and all you do is to stay in this thread to take a dump on the developer, your motive is questionable as well.
    First of all thank you for your objective assessment. That is very helpful.

I AM actively looking for such an app and while I see the value of this one it is the practices of this developer that steers (for now) me away. Does that clear up your "question?". Good

I am not dumping on this guy. I, for one, would just like him to display some sense of honor, you know like all reputable developers do day in and day out. If his app is as good as he so passionately thinks it is he would not have to resort to slagging others and whoring it at every turn.
    01-01-11 01:48 AM
    I took the plunge and got the app - never regretted. By far the best locking app on the market. So the developer does have a habit of taking shots at AppLock, but as to whether he's trying to gain more sales or simply to prove that his app is superior, I give him the benefit of the doubt. I personally have bought AppLock about 6 months ago and I stopped using it after a couple of days with it. The reason why I even considered EveryLock is how he pushed his product. It's aggressive, and it works for people like me who no longer trust developers' claims and app descriptions so easily. I mean, how often do you buy an app simply by looking at the description? I'm sure many of us wait for user reviews before we sink our hard earned money into a potentially useless app. And even user reviews are not all that reliable. Back to my point, if all he did was to simply state what his app does, it would never have caught my attention, and I would never have had the opportunity to chance upon a jewel like this.

For those fellow CBers who openly disagree with the developer's practices, your points are valid. I have stated my stand in the other thread where I said that he could soften his tone and change his stance on how he markets his app. However, if you never had an intention to buy a locking app and all you do is to stay in this thread to take a dump on the developer, your motive is questionable as well.
    Thank you backing up my suspicions. I understand what I did might of been harsh and maybe just a little dirty, but I'll sell out EveryLock like sweet sweet candy.Becuase I'll make it that damn sweet. I'll continue to work hard to make it the best locking application. I know there have been bugs but we'll get past that and continue to improve with the help of the community. The community is important and as I developer am I here to provide that much needed candy, even if it's a little sour!
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 01-01-11 at 02:34 AM.
    01-01-11 02:30 AM
    I just bought 2 copies of this app (1 for me and 1 for my GF), sounds better than the competition
    03-25-11 07:54 AM
    I just bought 2 copies of this app (1 for me and 1 for my GF), sounds better than the competition
    Awesome!

If you have any suggestions, let me know!
    03-25-11 09:56 AM
    Awesome!

If you have any suggestions, let me know!

I sent you an email, please check

My review posted on Appverse:

Installation was very smooth, as soon as I ran the app, it activated automatically as it recognized my device PIN.

Setup was very easy, everything is categorized, native apps, 3rd party apps, folders, messages, etc.

Then you can protect particular files or folders on your memory card, you can disable the ability to have the app uninstalled also and even disable the engineering screen. Excellent protection! and best of all, it does not slow down your BB!
    03-25-11 10:13 AM
    me too lovin' this app, was very easy to setup, works flawlessly...playing with it everyday locking one app then another, Lol
    03-25-11 10:51 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD