Hi, friends,

Today we�ve released our cool app - EveryHour v.1.1.
    In this update we implemented the most wanted feature � now EveryHour has
    full integration with BlackBerry profiles.

To start using this feature go to the application, choose Enable = Yes,
    Via profiles = Yes, then select 'Save' from the menu, go to profile�s settings,
    Select EveryHour event and setup sounds you want for every profile.
    Also you can use all of device predefined sounds and all sounds from EveryHour
    application. To use sounds from EveryHour application with profiles, start EveryHour
    and select 'Export sounds' command menu. Then go to profiles and now you can use all
    EveryHour�s sounds - clock chime, cuckoo, rooster.

Main features:
    - Every hour and half an hour sound notifications
    - Full integration with device profiles - NEW!!!
    - Cusomize sound notifications with your own files from the device memory or SDCard
    - Customize active period (from and to intervals)
    - Single and multi sound notification type
    - Customize sounds for notifications (sigle sound, clock chime, cuckoo, rooster)
    - Set volume
    - Set active on weekend option
    - Special version for BlackBerry Storm
    - Trial period 10 days

Supported devices : All BlackBerry Devices (OS 4.2 and higher)

You can download demo version here:

BerryBlow - Ideas for BlackBerry
    or OTA http://m.berrybow.com

Screenshots:

Enjoy it!

Support: [email protected]

With regards,
    BerryBlow team
    02-24-09 02:30 PM
    this sounds kinda cool but i dont know when i'd use it. anyone have ideas with this?
    02-24-09 03:59 PM
    you'd use it every hour when it goes dingdingding to remind you another 60 minutes have passed.

duh.
    02-24-09 06:28 PM
    Holy crap that would be annoying...I would think I have a message every hour and then be heartbroken to pick up my berry and see no messages
    02-24-09 06:44 PM
    How do I upgrade to the new version without having to rebuy?
    02-24-09 09:11 PM
    How do I upgrade to the new version without having to rebuy?
    I had the same question. Did you save the email you received when you made the purchase? Follow the download link in that email...that's what I had to do. Worked for me.
    02-24-09 09:40 PM
    Cha-ching. Thank you w_bovine.
    02-24-09 09:52 PM
    I had the same question. Did you save the email you received when you made the purchase? Follow the download link in that email...that's what I had to do. Worked for me.
    I have not. What to do?

follow me on Twitter / krisztibi
    02-24-09 10:59 PM
    Holy crap that would be annoying...I would think I have a message every hour and then be heartbroken to pick up my berry and see no messages
    Haha I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this.
    02-25-09 12:36 AM
    I don't know exactly, but we 're providing free update, so you can contact e-shops support team and ask them about free update. If you have a questions, feel free to contact us.
    Hope I've helped you.
    02-25-09 12:40 PM
    Jey, since you're tapping into the class files for date/time and sound, why don't you make a better alarm clock instead of something that chimes every hour? I would pay for something that emulates the new clock on the Bold/Storm in a heartbeat. Code that with the same look and feel of the Bold/Storm clock for OS 4.5 devices and I will buy it.
    02-25-09 01:30 PM
    Jey, since you're tapping into the class files for date/time and sound, why don't you make a better alarm clock instead of something that chimes every hour? I would pay for something that emulates the new clock on the Bold/Storm in a heartbeat. Code that with the same look and feel of the Bold/Storm clock for OS 4.5 devices and I will buy it.
    Please give me more details, I'm not sure that I understand you would like to have. Thanks
    02-26-09 01:07 PM
    Well, I don't have a Bold or Storm, so I can't demonstrate the clock on OS 4.6, but it looks like this:

http://common.ziffdavisinternet.com/...=193607,00.jpg

But in the lowest light setting possible (google "Blackberry Bedside mode". With multiple alarms, vs. the one that is included with the older phone models.

Does that help?
    02-26-09 02:31 PM
    [QUOTE]
    Well, I don't have a Bold or Storm, so I can't demonstrate the clock on OS 4.6, but it looks like this:
    U don't have a Bold/Storm yet u want an app for them?

02-26-09 03:34 PM
    Would you like it with or without the mug of tea/coffee?
    02-26-09 03:39 PM
    [QUOTE=krisztibi;1799486]
    U don't have a Bold/Storm yet u want an app for them?
    True, I do not have a Bold/Storm, but I would like an app from those phones to work on my 8800. Since the app is probably tied to OS 4.6, it would be nice to have something similar that would run under OS 4.5. Basically, that clock app, with the screen dimmer for late night, having multiple alarms. Hourly chime and coffee mug optional

Yes, there are other alarm apps, but they're ugly and do not have the screen dimmer.
    02-26-09 04:10 PM
    Hi, friends,

Today we�ve released our cool app - EveryHour v.1.1.
    In this update we implemented the most wanted feature � now EveryHour has
    full integration with BlackBerry profiles.

To start using this feature go to the application, choose Enable = Yes,
    Via profiles = Yes, then select 'Save' from the menu, go to profile�s settings,
    Select EveryHour event and setup sounds you want for every profile.
    Also you can use all of device predefined sounds and all sounds from EveryHour
    application. To use sounds from EveryHour application with profiles, start EveryHour
    and select 'Export sounds' command menu. Then go to profiles and now you can use all
    EveryHour�s sounds - clock chime, cuckoo, rooster.

Main features:
    - Every hour and half an hour sound notifications
    - Full integration with device profiles - NEW!!!
    - Cusomize sound notifications with your own files from the device memory or SDCard
    - Customize active period (from and to intervals)
    - Single and multi sound notification type
    - Customize sounds for notifications (sigle sound, clock chime, cuckoo, rooster)
    - Set volume
    - Set active on weekend option
    - Special version for BlackBerry Storm
    - Trial period 10 days

Supported devices : All BlackBerry Devices (OS 4.2 and higher)

You can download demo version here:

or OTA http://m.berrybow.com

Screenshots:

Enjoy it!

Support: [email protected]

With regards,
    BerryBlow team
    I wanna know when the 1 week trial period is over how can I go back to the previous version? I figured I don't need the Profile option that much to pay 4 it. I'm happy with the app without the new version.

02-26-09 10:10 PM
    I wanna know when the 1 week trial period is over how can I go back to the previous version? I figured I don't need the Profile option that much to pay 4 it. I'm happy with the app without the new version.

So, you have a full version 1.0 and installed then 1.1 with demo ?
    If so, uninstall 1.1 and install your full version 1.0 you bought.

Hope this helps!
    03-01-09 03:49 AM
    Please give me more details, I'm not sure that I understand you would like to have. Thanks
    If you could make some type of alarm that can do multiple alarms and tie itself into BB's profiles that would be so great!!

I need to silence my BB at times during the day and don't want to have to go to multiple sources to silence everything. I need more than just the calendar type alarms and native alarm so I'm trying to find a 3rd party multiple alarm app that will tie in with Profiles.
    11-02-09 03:28 PM
    Agreed. I also really like the stopwatch and countdown timer built into the new BB clock too.
    11-02-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD