evernote is such a great app, has everything you could possibly need from a note app, EXCEPT you can't save your notes onto your blackberry which means you have to access them via internet. this may not be news to some of you but i tried evernote on a friend's iphone and am now very disappointed. does anyone know of any other free note app that rivals evernote without this BS???
    03-05-10 06:30 PM
    Yeah, I used to have Evernote on my Storm 1, which was great. I got a Storm 2, and I miss that app.
    03-06-10 12:31 AM
    Yeah, Evernote for BB is a major letdown. I haven't even heard rumors of improving it either.

If you could sync notes to your device, I would probably use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 02:46 AM
    sorry for hijacking thread, but is there any notepad for bb that gives you the option to show up on today screen (somewhere in the background)?

my ex ex phone has that feature and i loved it
    03-06-10 12:25 PM
    is there anything out there comparable?
    03-06-10 09:06 PM
    A rival ? Yes. In my opinion, that would be Upvise. Its in the BB appworld. You can save notes to your phone as well as just look at them online. It "syncs" just fine. It also has a place for contacts as well. If you wipe your BB or replace it, it syncs all your notes and contacts in a matter of seconds. And its FREE.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 10:58 PM
    bb is big market, why do they not care so much?
    07-07-10 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD