Trying to download evernote but can't find an ota link. Will someone post it for me? I have 8110 4.5 ATT

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 01:55 PM
    10-04-09 02:49 PM
    Thank you. Hope I like it!

10-04-09 02:54 PM
    Ok, so can I have some questions that I hope someone can answer. I thought I received an email saying that now evernote will link to reqall, did anyone else? If so, how do tht work? Is evernote like reqall, bbnotepad, or something like that? Is there a how to guide? How many people really use evernote?

Thanks

10-04-09 05:17 PM
    I've never used reqall, but I use Evernote on my BB and on my Mac. I think it's most useful for creating notes with pictures (from BB) and notes with web content (on Mac). It's also good if you like taking voice notes. Personally, I wouldn't use it solely on BB, but it's a good compliment to the computer app.
    10-04-09 05:21 PM
    Ok thanks! Would use both, pc & bb. Sounds like its best for pics & voice. I use reqall and like it a lot for my reminders. Would be nice to have a note taking app that would like to it. Again, thanks!

10-04-09 05:25 PM
    The BB app for Evernote leaves a lot to be desired. In many cases, it just launches the browser to access your notes. You can't access encrypted notes from the BB. It's big. It's slow. It's a bummer because the desktop app is awesome.

I stopped using the the BB app a long time ago. I submit notes and pictures via email. If I need to access my notes on the BB, I just use the browser.

The only drawbacks to email is you can't assign a tag, and it always goes to your default notebook.
    10-04-09 05:40 PM
    I pretty much agree about the BB app. Its only use is to add items to Evernote. to see items, one has to get to the Evernote WAP site by hitting the menu button, but it is a little complex to find all notes. It seems the iPhone app is their baby, and the BB app is the forgotten child.
    10-05-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD