When I recently tried to access my ESPN mobile app on my Bold, the ATT World Phone splash page loaded and loaded and loaded finally displaying a message that the server was busy.

When I first installed the app, I did it through the BB browser. Do I need to re-install the app or call ATT?
    08-01-09 10:33 AM
    There's an ESPN app? I've never seen that. Does it have constant score updates or is just more of a launcher to the mobile site?
    08-01-09 11:49 AM
    For some reason with the new version of ESPN mobile it goes through the ATT logo for some reason and I get that message every so often.
    Gator- go to to espn on your BB and at the bottom I believe it let's you download a launcher to Espn but no constant scores.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 12:22 PM
    Score Mobile App is good for more constant updates on scores.
    08-01-09 12:57 PM
    So it is just a launcher? I'll check it out but seems to be a bit of a waste of screen space. Will also check out Score!
    08-01-09 01:42 PM
    Score is awesome....The Espn Launcher is just a mobile version. Its still cool for reading updates and news

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 02:47 PM
    I keep ESPN aroung for the news as well as some of the other features and Score for quick and easy everyday use.
    08-01-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD