I'm hoping someone can help me with this, I posted in the "third party apps" forum as well, but had no luck..

I just switched phones from the Bold 9700 to the Torch, I purchased the app while still using my Bold, and it worked great. I switched the apps over, and now when I try to use this app, it pops up with a box that says the radio is turned off, or the battery is too low to run the app. I have tried deleting, and re-installing three times at this point, it still doesn't work.

Is anyone else having this issue, or does someone know how to correct it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 09:52 PM
    Perhaps the version is slightly different for the 9800 than the Bold. When you re-installed it, did you download it fresh from App World from your Torch?
    09-29-10 11:53 PM
    Yes, I've tried it 3 times, and it still gives me the same error message about my radio being turned off, or battery too low, and neither of those is the case..

09-30-10 12:39 AM
    I've been in contact with the app creators through email over this same issue. Try uninstalling then resinstalling the app. I had the radio off issue a few times when the app first came out. I did the uninstall/ reinstall and now it works flawlessly...and ever since I upgraded my OS a few days ago, the app is super quick.

09-30-10 06:41 AM
    I've already done that, I'm on my fourth re-install now, and it keeps doing the same thing it's been. It even does it on the Bold now, when I try to use it..

09-30-10 01:18 PM
    same here... it took me at least 5 times of installing and re-installing before I was able to get it on my Torch.
    09-30-10 01:25 PM
    why wont this app download on my phone!? it says on app advertisement that it supports all devices and carriers and then tells me the opposite!!! what the &#%@
    10-06-10 09:05 PM
    Its the app, not the phone. I have been emailing with a tech that is trying to fix the issue like I stated above. I am basically just answering his questions about my phone settings and stuff of that nature. He emailed me a link with a link to a patch but we couldnt get it to work, they are working on it though.
    10-07-10 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD