is there a espn for the storm and not just a launcher from your menu, or is there any free sports app.....its baseball season and i need to keep up when i cant watch games any help would be greatly appreciated......
    03-15-09 10:32 AM
    Huge baseball fan myself. In particular, Stl. Cardinals. I simply use The Official Site of Major League Baseball | MLB.com: Homepage for the game in general, or if you're running opera-mini, there's a shortcut icon for 'espn' that's pre-installed in OMs' bookmark list.
    03-15-09 12:25 PM
    ESPN is good and all, but if you use it to view games, it drains your battery like no tomorrow... 30 minutes may kill 2 bars at least.

ESPN Mobile Properties is probably what you want.
    03-15-09 01:59 PM
    Go to mlb.com and it will give uptodate sores and the option to have a homescreen icon...me I chose my WORLD CHAMPS!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 02:17 PM
    Go to mlb.com and it will give uptodate sores and the option to have a homescreen icon...me I chose my WORLD CHAMPS!!!!

I agree. World f***n' champions! In my case I have both the phillies and espn launchers.
    On another note, does anyone no of a fantasy baseball site that works with my storm.

03-15-09 02:30 PM
    You can get that from espn..my espn and sign up for fantasy alerts

03-15-09 02:59 PM
    thanx for all your help....i wish someone would develop an app like verizons espn mvp then i could keep track of the greatest sports team of all time......25 TIME WORLD CHAMPION YANKEES!!!!
    Last edited by kingofny; 03-15-09 at 03:19 PM.
    03-15-09 03:11 PM
    thanx for all your help....i wish someone would develop an app like verizons espn mvp then i could keep track of the greatest sports team of all time......25 TIME WORLD CHAMPION YANKEES!!!!

Um not to be a downer and what not but they've won 26 times...
    03-15-09 03:25 PM
    i remembered after i edited the post and didnt feel like re-editing but its no downer....makes me that much more happy to be their fan
    03-15-09 03:36 PM
    i wish someone would develop an app like verizons espn mvp then i could keep track of the greatest sports team of all time.
    I second that! I wanna be able to manage my fantasy baseball teams this season! I love baseball. Go Cards!
    03-16-09 02:44 AM
    Why hasn't ESPN made the same apps for Blackberry that they have for the iPhone??
    05-22-10 03:34 PM
    ScoreMobile is another app that will give updates on many different sports, including baseball.
    05-22-10 03:39 PM
    Yea I know.. I really like the ESPN Radio app on the iPhone. I also like the ESPN Scorecenter app just hoping it was on Blackberry or coming soon..
    05-22-10 03:51 PM
    Um not to be a downer and what not but they've won 26 times...
    Sox and Rays are going to cramp all you yank fans style moving forward - 26 is old news. Its all about this season.

05-22-10 04:01 PM
    Sox and Rays are going to cramp all you yank fans style moving forward - 26 is old news. Its all about this season.

We hear that every year
    05-22-10 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD