Hello,

I deleted the documents to go app yesterday and this morning i reinstalled it from the official page. the BB shows that the app installed successfully but when I open it it appears to have error starting the app "Error starting WordToGo47: Class 'com.dataviz.........multiply defined" I guess that would mean the old version is not completely deleted yet, right? So Is there any ways that I can delete the old modules?

Thanks!
    08-03-10 03:50 PM
    Find BBSAK and install on computer. Run it and look for the READ PHONE option and it will list all cod files on the device. See if there are remnants.
    08-03-10 07:03 PM
    Thank you so much F2!! I just ran BBSAK and found the old cod files and I removed it. And it works!!!!

I also have another question about BBSAK. When I download an app which has both jad and cod files, should I install both jad and cod on BBSAK or just the jad?

Thanks again!
    08-03-10 07:29 PM
    If you have the .jad and all associated .cod files, copy them to your memory card and open the .jad file using the Files app to install (this is also a way you can do OTA installs locally).

If you simply install the .cod only using BBSAK, it works, but the apps are not recognized by DM and can be removed automatically...

If you do it the way mentioned above, they will work with DM just fine.
    08-03-10 07:32 PM
    Thank you papped for the clarification! It makes much more sense now.
    08-03-10 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD