Unable to connect: http:// connect.viigo.com:80/CommanderProxy/Execute.aspx

I uninstalled the older version as recommended, and installed the new one and now when I try to add channels that's the error I get, and no news or anything is loaded.

Can anyone help?
    07-01-09 06:48 AM
    ```Bump```
    07-01-09 08:10 AM
    I'm getting the same exact error. Any ideas on how to fix it? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall a couple times and that doesn't seem to fix it.
    07-01-09 09:02 AM
    In the Viigo settings, mine was set to BES, not BIS (blackberry enterprise service vs blackberry internet service). Because I'm a personal user not a business user I'm on BIS. Once I switched the setting, it fixed it right away. Hope this works for you!
    07-01-09 09:20 AM
    Thanks Relaxathon--that fixed me right up!!!!
    07-01-09 05:53 PM
    In the Viigo settings, mine was set to BES, not BIS (blackberry enterprise service vs blackberry internet service). Because I'm a personal user not a business user I'm on BIS. Once I switched the setting, it fixed it right away. Hope this works for you!
    I am having the same problem. Where do you change this. I went into the settings and mine is set to enterprise service but I and not find where to change it.
    07-01-09 08:49 PM
    Never mind I found it don't know how I found it but did. I changed it to BIS and now it's working. Thanks Relaxathon.
    07-01-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD