Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default error message on startup

I get the following error on startup and I also see it on the View course page of the BBGPSGOLF website.

Last Modified
    Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/bbgpsgol/public_html/viewcourselistg.php on line 770
    06/17/11 08:38 AM
    CrackBerry Newbie

I started getting the same error message yesterday. Using ATT 8310, now app doesnt work at all.
    BBGPSGolf

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts

I am going to take a look at it now.
    Justin Edwards - @HowFarAmI
    How Far Am I? - BBM Channel: C000CAE6F
    BBGPSGolf

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts

It should be fixed now. My hosting provider updated the version of PHP they are running so I had to update the time zone information within a configuration file. Should be working now.

Please make sure that everything is working and if you find anything else please post it here or a new thread.
    Justin Edwards - @HowFarAmI
    How Far Am I? - BBM Channel: C000CAE6F
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Fixed. Thanks