whenever i try to load Google Maps v. 4.2.0 on my Verizon Blackberry 9650, I get an error message stating "The permissions were not set correctly, please try again and set them manually. After selecting 'try again' please select 'view,' press esc and select 'save'."

when i do as instructed, all the permissions are set to "allow" which I save, I then get the same error message again.

i've done many battery pulls, deleted the app and reinstalled it numerous times now, and have also gone into Options/Third Party/Google Maps/Edit Permissions. When i go there everything is set to "Allow" except for "Interactions," which is set to "Custom". It won't let me set it to "Allow" - i can only set to "Custom," "Default" (which becomes Custom when I select it), or "Deny."

I wonder if something in the company i work for's BES is blocking one of the permissions. Google Maps has worked on all my previous Blackberry's - all of which have been on the same BES - this is a new problem I'm facing now that I have upgraded to a Bold and am using Google Maps 4.2.0. I've searched the Google Maps help forum to no avail, as well.

thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
    07-11-10 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD