ERROR ID 9300 / BLACKBERRY APP WORLD / CURVE 8520

Many, many THANKS for CRACKBERRY. It is an invaluable App solution. However, without a credit card & NO PayPal support on Crackberry, I *have* to use BlackBerry App World sometimes! But this Error ID 9300 is driving me nuts! HELP!

1/Since mid-Aug 2011, I have tried repeatedly to use BlackBerry AppWorld Ver 2.1.4.9 (upgrade) on BlackBerry 8520 smartphone (EDGE, Wi-Fi) v5.0.0.592 to make PayPal software purchases as I've been doing since Jan 2011 but no joy yet. Will persist. All attempts result in ERROR ID 9300 - a payment server problem. PayPal say it's not their issue and BBAppWorld has not responded to email.

2/WHAT I HAVE TRIED SO FAR:
    My Curve 8520 doesn't support OS6 so I'm limited to BlackBerry OS5.
    I do have a *verified* PayPal account already linked to my verified bank acc in South Africa.
    BB AppWorld was working *perfectly fine* till a week or so ago.
    FREE downloads/upgrades work fine.
    Have tried AppWorld cache resets, phone reboots, uninstall/reinstall AppWorld.
    Tried entering a friend's working credit card then reverting to my PayPal acc.
    Have received (multiple times!) the "You've signed up for preapproved payments plan" email from [email protected]
    BUT I STILL get Error ID 9300
    I DO NOT know how to roll back BBAppWorld
    to a previous working version - I use linux not PC or Mac.

THANKS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 10:13 AM
    you are not the only one facing this problem. and don worry about your Paypal and credit cards, they are working just fine. this is app world problem. i have tried all the recommended solution and so many endless effort but still the same. i don have any problem perform any transaction with my paypal and credit cards locally or internationally. they are just fine. This is the app world issue. must be bug or something... since nobody responded to your email, all you can do is just hope on the one fine day, your attempt will be successfull..

so frustrated...

thanks
    10-17-11 05:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD