uncaught exception:
    net.rim.vm.Stack ove
    rflow Error

Is what I got after I deleted App World 1.1.015 and downloaded 1.1.0.19, I tried just doing it over the old one but in never upgraded after multiple QP's even after confiming to replace it. I still showed 1.1.0.15 in my Application list. The wierd part is when I went into App World and to My World tab, it showed App World being stuck on Downloading? That's why I deleted and the old one to see if that worked. Now App World 1.1.0.19 is on my phone but it won't open? I just get the clock a few times for about 30 seconds but doesn't open. Every time I do a QP, Error pops up. I am at work and haven't tried anything on DM. Ideas?
    10-03-09 12:23 PM
    .19 stops halfway through downloading anything for me too. Tried removing and reinstalling app world through the url, same issue.
    10-03-09 12:25 PM
    i went to blackberry.com/appworld on the bb browser and was able to download mine and installed perfect ,
    10-03-09 05:36 PM
    After I updated AppWorld my SD Card stopped working but I have an 8330 and error checking on my pc fixed it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 05:47 PM
    Now with my new app world update, it no longer shows $ but Euro sign for the monetary unit, unsure if this has to do with the vendor.xml file on the device telling it it is European, but I have .151 installed on the device. Anyone have any ideas, and BTW, i have deleted it, reset the device and reinstalled it. No BIG deal, just very annoying....
    10-03-09 05:58 PM
    do what ZachB said. I did the same thing earlier today on .230 and had no problems at all.
    10-03-09 06:16 PM
    Hey all,
    In reply to the above post, I was able to install app world fine from both the browser at mobile.blackberry.com/appworld or from the application center.
    When I update
    1. Pandora does not exist at all when I search for it
    2. It lists all these spanish/south american apps
    3. Shows euros instead of the $ sign.

Info:
    I have .151 Jave installed and .167 radio however, the issue also persisted with .151 radio. I have deleted, reset, reinstalled from both sources 3x, and wondering if the source of the issue is the device.xml file on the phone itself or if somehow the .151 file on the computer programmed the phone to show as Mexican/S.American due to it being from Isuacell. Please let me know as this issue only has occurred with .19 App world.
    10-04-09 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD