Could someone suggest a good reader app for my torch 9850? I have realized today that the nook app is no longer supported, but wondered what else may be out there. Thanks crackberry friends!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-12 06:03 PM
    Could someone suggest a good reader app for my torch 9850? I have realized today that the nook app is no longer supported, but wondered what else may be out there. Thanks crackberry friends!!

I like the Amazo Kindle app.
    01-15-12 11:12 PM
    Kindle app is great, also have Overdrive Media Console, which opens epub books & plays audiobooks. Plus with Overdrive, you can borrow epub books from a library (if its on their list & you have a membership to said library). There are quite a few libraries loaning epubs these days.
    01-17-12 11:00 PM
    I second what smhotstuff said above. I use both the Kindle app and Overdrive. Kindle has a bunch of free public domain ebooks available, and I really like the library borrow feature in Overdrive.

01-18-12 06:38 AM
    Is there a way to read epub files from your sd card with kindle or overdrive? Are there any other apps that can do this?
    01-30-12 10:25 AM
    Try the Mobipocket Reader app. You may want to download the desktop version to your PC as well in order to make file conversion easier.
    01-31-12 06:34 AM
    Kindle app is great, also have Overdrive Media Console, which opens epub books & plays audiobooks. Plus with Overdrive, you can borrow epub books from a library (if its on their list & you have a membership to said library). There are quite a few libraries loaning epubs these days.
    Can you tell me more about overdrive? Like what needs to be setup on the 9850 prior to attempting to use. Is it an app or just a website to access?

Thanks for your suggestion and helP!!
    01-31-12 08:32 AM
    Can you tell me more about overdrive? Like what needs to be setup on the 9850 prior to attempting to use. Is it an app or just a website to access?

Thanks for your suggestion and helP!!
    01-31-12 09:41 AM
    I am very frustrated that they even HAVE Kobo shown in App World but it does not work for the Bold 9930.
    01-31-12 06:29 PM
    Does anyone else do like I do and just use PDF To Go? Most ebooks can be found in PDF form.
    01-31-12 08:10 PM
    Is PDF to go an app?
    01-31-12 08:48 PM
    It's a part of Documents To Go Premium.
    02-01-12 08:26 AM
    Has anyone here tried Buku Reader?
    02-06-12 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD