eOffice has been upgraded to 4.6...
    I paid for this app months ago, but it always gave me problems.
    It's been upgraded to version 4.6, and claims to be better....so they say.
    Since I paid for it, I hate to let money go to waste because I removed it from device months ago. I'm willing to give the new version a shot, but it's not looking good. I'm trying to download it from App world but it keeps hanging during the install process. I went to the site to look for a PC download. It seems as though they have their own app that will install the device when you plug your device to your computer while running their app, rather that an alx file you can install from DM. Their install app takes forever. When it was finally complete, eOffice was not found on my device. I'm getting very frustrated. It seems to be the same old buggy eOffice claiming to have upgraded their app.
    08-19-09 10:10 PM
    Sorry to hear about your troubles with eoffice. I looked into it a few months ago b/c DTG is way over priced & all I ever read about eoffice was not good: no tech support, buggy software, freezes, etc.
    I hope you get everything sorted out
    Good Luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 09:45 AM
    Doesn't DTG standard edition come pre-installed with BBs?

Sorry I'm not too sure, it came pre-installed in my BB Bold
    08-20-09 10:10 AM
    I have DocsToGo, and love it. I purchased eOffice last year before OS 4.5 came out. I could only use eOffice at the time. A month after I purchased eOffice, OS 4.5 came out. I was finally able to use DocsToGo. I never really got my money's worth out of eOffice. I was trying to give it another shot, since I already have a license for it. They claim they made changes and all. Perhaps it's the same old eOffice. Bugs and all.

08-20-09 08:51 PM
    Gave eoffice a shot (free trial) as I would value the printing feature. However it wasn't able to find my printer (on wireless network). Couldn't get it to open any ofc files. Totally useless and since trial didn't work, that was it. I know docstogo is free but I don't find docstogo much use anyway. Opening and reading anything but the smallest ofc files is pretty useless, but if I could fax or print them, that would be of value. Not as much value as eofc costs, but then the program doesn't do anything.

08-20-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD