eOffice upgraded their software. I previously tried version 4.3 in the past. It was too slow. Today I downloaded the new 4.5 trial version. It seems faster, and it integrates with Google Docs. I'm unable to really use the trial much because a screen keeps popping up asking me for a key. It seems cheaper than before. I have blackberry os 4.3 installed on my device, so I'm unable to use docs to go at the moment. Is the new version of eOffice worth purchasing at the limited time discount price of $29.95?

DynoPlex,Inc. is a leading developer of wireless document management solutions for handheld devices and enterprise grade productivity applications for RIM Blackberry.
    09-28-08 03:39 PM
    eOffice upgraded their software. I previously tried version 4.3 in the past. It was too slow. Today I downloaded the new 4.5 trial version. It seems faster, and it integrates with Google Docs. I'm unable to really use the trial much because a screen keeps popping up asking me for a key. It seems cheaper than before. I have blackberry os 4.3 installed on my device, so I'm unable to use docs to go at the moment. Is the new version of eOffice worth purchasing at the limited time discount price of $29.95?

DynoPlex,Inc. is a leading developer of wireless document management solutions for handheld devices and enterprise grade productivity applications for RIM Blackberry.

Just downloaded it last night. I also, haven't had time to actually utilize it to verify that I want to purchase it. Same issues as you.
    09-28-08 04:01 PM
    Read that Dynoplex has been bought out by Quickoffice. Went to Quickoffice's site, their software supports MS Office 2007 docs, but does not mention google docs support. It also costs $70. Still debating if I should go ahead and get Dynoplex's eOffice.
    09-28-08 04:13 PM
    After deciding if I should purchase it or not; I proceeded to purchase it. I like that I was able to use the eFile Desktop feature to transfer files to and from my PC & Blackberry. I would transfer a word file to my phone, open it up, make a few changes, and transfer it back to my PC via the USB cable. I was able to reopen the file on my computer with no problems. I will play around with it more to see what else it can do. So far, for $29.95�not too shabby.
    09-28-08 05:49 PM
    I have an estimate sheet for work that is an excel file. Would i be able to put it on my blackberry and create the estimate on the job and email right then to a customer? thanks in advance
    09-28-08 07:01 PM
    Yes. I tried putting files on my blackberry. I edited them, then sent them via Email. I sent them via the program, which sends the file to their server for conversion. I also sent the file as an attachment when sending an Email with the Blackberry Email software. They both seemed to work.
    The Excel program for eOffice is descent. It's not as fast as GridMagic. I love GridMagic. I wish Gridmagic could have the option of saving to my memory card rather than the internal memory. GridMagic allows me to send a file as an Email attachment as well. With GridMagic I do not have the option of sending it with the program. I have to send it using the Blackberry Email program, then attach the file by selecting Send via GridMagic. It will then be sent to GridMagic's servers for conversion.
    09-28-08 09:19 PM
    Version 4.5 Still Does Not Work With Office 2007 Files!!!!!!!!!!

At Least That's What The Support Guy Told Me
    10-23-08 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD