Alright guys, as you all know, there is a new leaked OS .402 right now. But before I do a update, i would like to know if the data in Endomondo is stored locally on the phone, on SD card, or just on their server. If i do a wipe and install the new OS, then install Endomondo again, will the records still be available for viewing on the phone? I just started using Endomondo earlier this week, and loving it so far.

Many thanks.
    04-20-12 04:29 PM
    As far as I know the records get wiped on the phone, but they're still on the Endomond website... I've wiped a few times and was disappointed that it did not retain the records, but I have not looked into where the records are stored.
    04-20-12 06:52 PM
    sadly i've already wiped the device and records are gone. The only thing we can do now is wait and hope endomondo would update their app to support 2 way sync on their BB app. I've tried digging around but could not find where the data is stored locally. I did an app restore from BBSAK, didn't work either. No point trying DM since it doesn't backup app data. A little bummed, but at least records still on website. Once they implement sync then all records would be back again.
    04-20-12 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD