How is this app for the 8330?

I downloaded it as a trial and seem to like it. The only thing it doesn't do is show a asterik next to the clock showing that you have a new message.

I have read though that people are having issues with some people not receiving texts when you use this program.

What do the 8330 users think?
    12-30-09 04:03 PM
    i used trial version for 5 days..... if we talk about graphics its excellent and also u get emocotion which is not available else.....but i found it slower compare to normal bb msg..... for opening of sms it takes time.....but its awesome.
    12-30-09 04:10 PM
    I find the same issue with opening. Other than that it seems fine, except for the notification issue I said in my initial post
    12-30-09 04:13 PM
    does anyone know how to make a message alert sound for this? I dont know when i get a text because no sound is made, thanks!
    12-30-09 11:41 PM
    does anyone know how to make a message alert sound for this? I dont know when i get a text because no sound is made, thanks!
    Threaded SMS notification sound can be set under Sounds Profiles > Set Ring Tones/Alert > Others > Threaded SMS.

All the best,
    Ani.
    12-31-09 03:04 AM
    How would you set it up on the tour? I don't see a sound option for threaded sms....Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD