Tried a DL of the trial version of Empower SMS on appworld. However, the app is stuck on "starting download". I want to purchase the real version. Will the fact that this is stuck in this mode affect my ability to install or run the paid version? I know I will have to purchase it through CB as appworld won't let me access it anymore but I don't want the app to run incorrectly or fail to install due to the trial being stuck. Any suggestions, comments, or solutions? Thank you.
    09-22-09 04:29 PM
    Tried a DL of the trial version of Empower SMS on appworld. However, the app is stuck on "starting download". I want to purchase the real version. Will the fact that this is stuck in this mode affect my ability to install or run the paid version? I know I will have to purchase it through CB as appworld won't let me access it anymore but I don't want the app to run incorrectly or fail to install due to the trial being stuck. Any suggestions, comments, or solutions? Thank you.
    Hi,
    This is a known issue with BlackBerry AppWorld itself. And as per the support forums at RIM official site there is no ETA. You may want to check out these two threads -
    Re: App world download stuck/frozen - BlackBerry App World - General Discussions - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

and
    App World download stuck for days - BlackBerry App World - General Discussions - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

for further knowledge on how some people have resolved this issue.

As per the app Empower SMS Viewer itself, if the appworld is not downloading for you, then you can download it either from CB or from the product website at Empower HTML Email Viewer, Blackberry Threaded SMS and more

Thanks,
    Ani.
    09-23-09 12:19 AM
    ani i'm running the 5.0.230 on my storm and this doesn't work at all what can i do?
    09-23-09 12:23 AM
    It's an issue with the Appworld.

Try highlighting the app that's frozen, then hold down your alt key and enter r-s-t. This works..
    09-23-09 02:25 AM
    you can also get the trail from the cb store and have it sent to your blackberry
    09-23-09 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD