Hi Everyone...I was curious to know if anyone knew of any current promotion codes for Empower Pro? As I just finished my trial version and will be purchasing the application...

Also Before anyone starts raving and ranting about whether or not the application is worth full price...(and start making unnecessary comments like "dont be so cheap" or all the other comments we see on the forum when a savvy consumer looks to maximize the length of their dollar.) I am fully aware and in agreeance that it is worth 30$ however, with todays current economy and gas prices being as high as they are any bit saved is a big help!

So please spare me the speech about how its worth the full $30 because im sure the home you live in was worth what the previous owner was asking for it, but im sure you still had your Realtor negotiate a better price...

Thanks in advance for those who help!!
    06-02-08 05:04 PM
    Well put!lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 05:44 PM
    handango has 20% off codes. Look on their website for one
    06-02-08 09:00 PM
    Hi Everyone...I was curious to know if anyone knew of any current promotion codes for Empower Pro? As I just finished my trial version and will be purchasing the application...

Also Before anyone starts raving and ranting about whether or not the application is worth full price...(and start making unnecessary comments like "dont be so cheap" or all the other comments we see on the forum when a savvy consumer looks to maximize the length of their dollar.) I am fully aware and in agreeance that it is worth 30$ however, with todays current economy and gas prices being as high as they are any bit saved is a big help!

So please spare me the speech about how its worth the full $30 because im sure the home you live in was worth what the previous owner was asking for it, but im sure you still had your Realtor negotiate a better price...

Thanks in advance for those who help!!
    BerryReview is offering 15% off ALL software until June 17th. Code is "FATHERSDAY"

It's a savings of $4.50. I havent seen any promo anywhere else.
    06-02-08 09:11 PM
    handango has 20% off codes. Look on their website for one
    Ya i was checking that out but for some reason i guess it does not apply to Empower pro for some reason... thanks for the heads up tho
    06-02-08 09:24 PM
    BerryReview is offering 15% off ALL software until June 17th. Code is "FATHERSDAY"

It's a savings of $4.50. I havent seen any promo anywhere else.
    Awesome thanks for the heads up!!
    06-02-08 09:28 PM
    I just used the 20% off handango code on empower pro a few days ago. Got it for $24.
    06-03-08 10:35 PM
    I too am fond of Empower. However, I'm wondering about the rumors that the new OS will have html email. Is it worth purchasing now or should I wait until the OS is released? Any Thoughts???
    06-07-08 05:38 PM
    James, I feel U. It was a decision I thought abt- buy now or wait. Since I'm a get it now kinda girl, that's what I did. Hard for me to wait on anything.

06-07-08 06:14 PM
    James, I feel U. It was a decision I thought abt- buy now or wait. Since I'm a get it now kinda girl, that's what I did. Hard for me to wait on anything.

I have a feeling I'll be doing the same. Nice to know I'm not the only impulsive nutball out there
    Last edited by jamesbecker1; 06-07-08 at 06:34 PM.
    06-07-08 06:28 PM
    i bought it knowing that Verizon won't get OS 4.5 until at least 2009. They are always the last to get or do anything. For the hassle I figured it was worth getting it.
    06-07-08 07:12 PM
    I agree with slinky... I figured why wait till verizon finally decides to upgrade the OS I hate dealing with the plain hard to read emails so 21.50 was worth having html emails till then...

06-07-08 07:17 PM
    This is probably posted somewhere, but does anyone know when T Mobile is runored to upgrade? Are we sure the new OS will even include html mail?
    06-07-08 07:36 PM
    I have heard with BIS 2.5 and OS 4.5 html will be here.
    But handcuffed in a sense.
    06-07-08 10:22 PM
    I have heard with BIS 2.5 and OS 4.5 html will be here.
    But handcuffed in a sense.
    Even assuming it is the case, we are still talking about a significant wait until these are generally available for use on any system. Until then, if it's 3-4 months, then you're paying $5 per month. If it's more like 6-8, which is what it will be at least on Verizon, then you're talking $3-4 and I can live with that. Plus we don't even know how good the html viewing will be and what Empower may come up with to improve the product.
    06-07-08 11:33 PM
    I have a feeling I'll be doing the same. Nice to know I'm not the only impulsive nutball out there
    Nah... I wouldnt call you an impulsive nutball. Its just a matter of immediate needs. I tell myself, I need it now. If the new OS does provide HTML viewing, I wont cry about the money I spent on Empower b/c Empower was there long before the upgrade of the OS; like I said, immediate needs.
    06-07-08 11:45 PM
    Nah... I wouldnt call you an impulsive nutball. Its just a matter of immediate needs. I tell myself, I need it now. If the new OS does provide HTML viewing, I wont cry about the money I spent on Empower b/c Empower was there long before the upgrade of the OS; like I said, immediate needs.
    I like the way you think! And, I see we're neighbors. Hot enough for you?
    06-08-08 07:20 AM
    I like the way you think! And, I see we're neighbors. Hot enough for you?
    Only if I go outside.
    06-08-08 02:11 PM
    I know this has probably been asked before but I would like to get your thoughts on empower versus BB smart. Why do you like empower better?
    06-08-08 02:27 PM
    I know this has probably been asked before but I would like to get your thoughts on empower versus BB smart. Why do you like empower better?
    I tried BBSmart- it loaded very slowly for me. Empower definitely brings speed.
    06-08-08 02:42 PM
    I have been trying empower pro for a few days and i like it. I just cant decide on what color configuration to go with, whats everyone using here? but thanks for the promo code, I'm gonna buy it! even at full price i'd buy it, smartviewer just loads to slowly, but its still a good app none the less.

Rob
    06-08-08 02:44 PM
    I have been trying empower pro for a few days and i like it. I just cant decide on what color configuration to go with, whats everyone using here? but thanks for the promo code, I'm gonna buy it! even at full price i'd buy it, smartviewer just loads to slowly, but its still a good app none the less.

Rob
    I have solid black. With the yellow lettering it's Steelers' colors.
    06-08-08 03:18 PM
    I have solid black. With the yellow lettering it's Steelers' colors.
    Gotta go with Brown and Orange. Browns all the way!!!
    06-08-08 03:20 PM

Rob
    BB smart nearly drove me bonkers
    06-08-08 03:21 PM
    I have the $30 Empower Pro and I loved it until I upgraded to 4.5 wherupon the bl00dy thing stopped working. It is installed and I can see it in both the Application Loader and in Options, Advanced Options, Applications. I wrote to Empower last week about this and I have not yet received a respnse.

4.5 does indeed have HTML email but it does not display pics and the formatting and options are not as good as Empower.

I am sure that in the long term Empower will work fine and I love the product.

So my vote oes for buy it and pay the money. Empower also have a $10 product which is reputed to work just as well but I have never tried it.
    06-08-08 03:27 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD