Which OS version do I select? 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2? This is for the standard version. And what's the difference?
    02-28-08 04:58 PM
    Choose 4.2. 8130s run version 4.3, but since they don't give you that option, you pick the highest they have.
    02-28-08 05:21 PM
    THANKS for the help!
    02-28-08 06:13 PM
    I purchased Empower Pro to install on my Verizon Blackberry Pearl 8130 running OS 4.3.

When I try to install by selecting "OS 4.2.1 and above" I get the message "No additional applications designed for your device were found".

Any clues?
    03-05-08 12:17 PM
    I purchased Empower Pro to install on my Verizon Blackberry Pearl 8130 running OS 4.3.

When I try to install by selecting "OS 4.2.1 and above" I get the message "No additional applications designed for your device were found".

Any clues?
    jcantin - This is a standard RIM error message that occurs if the Version of your Desktop Manager is older than the OS Version of the Handheld. This can happen for ex, if you upgraded your BlackBerry but forgot to upgrade the Desktop Manager.

You can install Empower HTML Pro directly on your device Over-The-Air without the need of Desktop Manager. For this please launch the BlackBerry Browser on your BlackBerry, and goto http://ota.getempower.com

In case of issues, please feel free to write to support.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    03-07-08 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD