Hi,

We are pleased to announce that Empower HTML Mail Viewer Pro Edition is now also available on OS 4.1 and OS 4.2.1

The only limitations on these OS are that Smiley wont work on 4.2.1 and PIM integration will not work on 4.1.

Rest of features like Faster conversion speeds, Prefetch Images, Image Cache, Auto-detection of Connection, AutoUpdate notification, Different header background for different accounts, on-demand image loading on a per-email basis, detection of Inline Replies, detection of Signature blocks in incoming emails, redesigned headers for better clarity & more info and PocketDay integration will all work!

How to Install:
    1. If you have the Standard Edition of Empower Mail Viewer, please first uninstall it from your device. Goto Options > Advanced Options > Applications > EmpowerMailViewer > hit Delete.
    2. Next, install the Pro Edition. For this launch the BlackBerry Browser on your Blackberry and goto http://www.getempower.com/ota and click on the PRO link.

Thanks!
    Ani.
    01-08-08 09:24 PM
    I highly recommend this software, as a beta tester I have seen this software progress. It has come a long way.
    01-08-08 09:56 PM
    I highly recommend this software, as a beta tester I have seen this software progress. It has come a long way.
    Would you say its now better than BBsmartview trevor?
    01-08-08 10:33 PM
    What about us that have 4.3???? Geesh, always being left in behind. Stupid RIM just put it out already!

Click
    01-08-08 11:14 PM
    Click - Empower HTML Pro is already available on OS 4.3
    This post was to announce the release for older OS like 4.1 & 4.2.1

For more details please refer to the product page on website Empower Your BlackBerry

Best,
    Ani
    01-09-08 11:02 AM
    I have a newb question about empower? Is this a subscription, like a year for 29.99 or a one time payment only?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-08 04:38 PM
    Another stupid question: I assume you need a data plan in order to view the graphics and such versus my typical text emails I get on my BB?
    01-15-08 11:10 PM
    I have a newb question about empower? Is this a subscription, like a year for 29.99 or a one time payment only?

No, there is no monthly fee. I have it and it just runs seamlessly in the background.
    01-15-08 11:23 PM
    I would make sure you have an unlimited data plan in place if you use this application. The use of the app will use more data than the standard viewing option.
    Both this and BBsmartview are both worthy applications. I have used them both.
    01-15-08 11:39 PM
    I wonder how this would work for me right now - I have unlimited email, but no actual web data. So would this note work for me or does it somehow use my bis email to view it in HTML?

01-15-08 11:49 PM
    Is this better than BBsmartview? I have a Sprint 8130 unlimited data/Bis email.
    01-16-08 08:14 PM
    Update to my post:

I installed it on my curve and it works nicely, and tidies up the emails so I can actually make sense of them. However the images won't load. I don't have a web data plan, just my unl. Email and active wi-fi connection. The ability to view images would be nice however I will have to live without it

01-16-08 11:14 PM
    When somebody adds a feature to do proper editable quoted text in replies, I'll buy that one for sure. At the moment, only LogicMail does this, and it's not yet fully functional.
    01-17-08 07:55 AM
    is anyone having issues with it working on there BB with the .37 release. I have a 8300 done a couple of batteries pulls and deleted and reinstalled the app but nothing it doesn't send out for registration either it used to work on .18 any help is good thanks
    06-04-08 12:37 PM
    I have updated my O.S. to 4.5 and the standard version doesn't work. It shows that it is installed, but it doesn't show up in my email messages, and there is no option for it in the options. Will this pro version work?
    04-29-09 10:20 AM
    Yay it works! And even better than before!
    04-29-09 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD