I need some help here. I was attempting to do a desktop manager download of empower, but ran into some problems. I downloaded the zip file and extracted from their website. I then copied the .cod files to my java folder. I used the app loader to find the .alx file and it shows on the app loader as an option. When I try to load the empower i get an error message stating that the digital signatures of the two .cod files are no good and it won't load. Any help here? I can not do an ota install due to my IT policy, thus the attempt at a desktop manager install.
    03-04-08 06:34 AM
    I need some help here. I was attempting to do a desktop manager download of empower, but ran into some problems. I downloaded the zip file and extracted from their website. I then copied the .cod files to my java folder. I used the app loader to find the .alx file and it shows on the app loader as an option. When I try to load the empower i get an error message stating that the digital signatures of the two .cod files are no good and it won't load. Any help here? I can not do an ota install due to my IT policy, thus the attempt at a desktop manager install.
    Hi lush, well not sure if you still need help. But you may try redownloading the ZIP fresh from http://www.getempower.com
    Then extract it to any folder and point your DM to use the ALX in that folder. Feel free to write to support if any issues.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    Last edited by ani; 03-07-08 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Title on external links.
    03-07-08 05:35 AM
    I have tried it a few times. I think the issue is the IT policy. I am not allowed to do ota / third party installs. I was hoping that I could download it to my pc, and install through dm to get around this issue. Basically when I start to install it, I get a error message about invalid digital signatures.
    03-07-08 06:21 AM
    Having the same problem as Lush... can't load through the application loader, same error. IT policy wont let me download direct to device. Any suggestions??
    06-16-08 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD