Anyone know of any software for my Curve that will allow me to track employee vacations, training days, etc.?
    06-22-08 09:39 PM
    Try a "spy satellite" *****! i'm sure the russians will sell you one>
    06-23-08 10:09 AM
    are you just wanting to be able to look on your phone and tell if some one is on vacation or in training. if so just use your calender and sync outlook with your curve.
    06-23-08 10:14 AM
    Yeah, I think you should just use the Calendar Ap; it's already on the berry, so no need to search and download any third party software. You can also use the Tasks application and set an alert for a specific event if you'd like to be notified.

Ohmygod *lmao*
    Last edited by LilCostello; 06-23-08 at 02:07 PM.
    06-23-08 02:04 PM
    Hi

Just thinking -- have you tried one of the web-based solutions? We're currently looking at Leavebooker.com as our favourite option. The Replicon solution is pricier and in my opinion more difficult to use.

My firm is currently only considering BBs, I haven't checked yet whether these solutions work, but it's something we'll need to do before choosing either solution.

B
    08-08-08 02:48 AM
    OMG too funny. Use task/calendar function

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 06:18 AM
    Mobile workforce management helps in better monitoring of field resources, and track hours & location for each employee including detailed reports enough to show the daily activities and job status. Managing employees in the field has always been a challenging task for managers, this employee location tracking software can make life easy for managers and business owners, particularly if you are having a business with lot of field employees. JobsTrac is web-based and a mobile software that enables field service team to receive, accept/reject and respond to job orders. With this mobile location tracking system you can improve the productivity by dispatching the jobs to the nearest free employees.
    07-30-13 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD