I get my Gmail pushed to my phone and I'm often by my computer when I get the notification on my phone so I check the email on my computer. However after reading the email on my computer, the notification still says new emails on my phone. Is there any way I can get these synced? I don't want to have to check the email twice or have to mark it read on my phone.

The same thing happens with Facebook, but something else too. I don't really want to be notified when I get a Facebook notification, but I do want the option to see the noti when going on Facebook on my BB. When I turn off Facebook notis on the phone they simply don't show up at all anymore. Is there any way to change that?

Thanks
    09-03-10 11:28 AM
    gmail isn't 2 way sync (yet), if you read it on phone is show as read in gmail account. but if you read it on your computer, it won't show as read on your bberry. this will be coming soon ( i heard)

If it bugs you a lot, change you a yahoo account, they support 2 way sync

as for fb, no idea
    09-03-10 02:37 PM
    gmail isn't 2 way sync (yet), if you read it on phone is show as read in gmail account. but if you read it on your computer, it won't show as read on your bberry. this will be coming soon ( i heard)

If it bugs you a lot, change you a yahoo account, they support 2 way sync

as for fb, no idea
    Thanks. That kind of surprises me after I heard about how great email on BB is compared to iPhone. I have both my gmail and Yahoo accounts on my phone though.
    09-03-10 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD