Top o� the morning all.

Yesterday I upgraded (from 448) to 534 on my 9700. The update itself went fine.
    Shortly after I got a message that my calendar stopped synchronizing, and that I woud have to configurate my gmail account again either via my developers BIS site or via the configurator app. When I tried to use the app, it searches for updates and "demands" an update from 6.0.0 to 6.11.0324.1701. When I agree to this configurator app update it bricks the phone.

I have tried twice - and both times I had to remove battery, load new OS like if the phone was nuked, and then restore from backup, but I am still stuck with a non-syncing Berry

My question is this;

How where do I login to my developers BIS site to configurate my gmail account and get it to sync again? (I am on 3 Denmark) ((Hi3gscandinavia))

or

How do I get the configurator app to work again, either get an update that doesnt brick the phone, or stops the app from wanting this update?

Long post - I�m a bit lost...
    04-25-11 12:41 AM
    I got the same problem on my Torch.
    I'm KPN in Holland and those accounts i can setup through kpn.BlackBerry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 01:00 AM
    Strange, I just updated to that new version. Sync stopped and I had to delete the accounts and re-add them (GMail) as always when upgrading the OS.

When the accounts where re-added and activation finished all was OK.

I'm on TDC-Mobil ( in DEnmark) with a unlocked 3-Branded 9700. I'm also on BES, so I am not sure if that interferes in some way.

Maybe try the following. Delete all BIS service books before updating the BIS config app, and see if that gets You any further.
    04-25-11 06:51 AM
    Tried deleting service books, but untill I resend them, the configurator will only let me activate a BES acount - but doesnt search for any updates... Is it completely impossible with the new BIS to use a desktop to login to Carriers BIS site and configurate accounts?!
    04-25-11 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD