I've been looking for an ebook app on my phone but I can't find one with good books that is free to download, and the books on it are free. Yes I have the BBWorld app and yes I've tried on there and can't find anything good so far. I've downloaded two so far and neither of them have the kind of books I want on there. Any good suggestions for just downtime reading. 18 year old girl if you need a frame of mine for what books I'd like =]

ALREADY TRIED THE MOBIPOCKET AND WATTPAD (not sure if those are the right names) AND NEITHER HAD BOOKS I WANTED THAT I COULD FIND
    01-07-10 07:48 AM
    Barnes and noble do one...
    BN eReader

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 07:51 AM
    haha just found that out before I came back to this post =] thank you
    01-07-10 07:55 AM
    Barnes & Nobel eReader (also available on eReader.com if you want to link the app to eReader.com and Fictionwise). Several sites (including Smashwords) has books in .pdb format that can be read through the eReader software.

MobiPocket has an ebook reader as well. There are lots of books in .prc and /mobi format. Lots of sites support the MobiPocket format, including Smashwords.

Amazon is coming out with the Kindle app for BB. It hasn't made it to beta yet, but if you go to Amazon's website, you can sign up to get notified. The Amazon format is a modified MobiPoceket file (Amazon owns MobiPocket), so it might be possible that their Kindle app will support all DRM-free MobiPocket ebooks.
    01-07-10 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD