I installed the new ebay app on my storm a few days ago and it works quite well. The problem I have is that I can't figure out how to clear the alert icon located on the home screen (multi-color envelope). Can anyone please help? Thanks!!
    12-22-09 07:52 PM
    If you go to the options menu and sign out of the ebay App it will clear that multi-color envelope, icon from your home screen. Once I signed out, I then signed back in and it is no longer there.
    12-23-09 08:46 AM
    I installed the new ebay app on my storm a few days ago and it works quite well. The problem I have is that I can't figure out how to clear the alert icon located on the home screen (multi-color envelope). Can anyone please help? Thanks!!
    Just go into your messages folder and delete it. It's just an email message like any other.
    12-23-09 09:40 AM
    Thank You. It seems simple enough, but I just expected to be able to keep clicking on the alert symbol and the app would eventually tell me what the alert was about!
    12-27-09 09:02 PM
    I am having the same problem. Deleting the email and logging in/out of the app did not get rid of the notification. A battery pull didn't work either.... any ideas?

Edit: After further tinkering... i had not "signed out"... i was just closing the app. signing out fixed the problem.
    Last edited by twokansamm; 03-02-10 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Problem resolved
    03-02-10 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD