I bought e-Mobile's Today Pro last month, received an email a couple days ago that free upgrade to vs 3.2 was available.

Got that installed on my Curve 8330 no probs, but lost the Weather Exp pack.
    It's still installed, just not visible on the eMobile Today screen.

I've emailed e-Mobile support, am waiting a response.

Meantime, has anyone else encounter this and did you find a fix?
    03-14-09 09:31 AM
    e-mobile responded rapidly and I had a thump-myself-upside-the-head moment. One of those deals where it's so simple I missed it because I was focusing on the involved approach. Just a matter of ticking off "Weather" option in theme settings. Sheesh.

If nothing else perhaps my goof might serve as a reminder: if you install the upgrade don't forget to go into Today's Menu>Setting and tick off the option to add your expansion pack(s) back!
    03-14-09 10:10 AM
    is there a difference between emobile today and emobile today pro?
    03-14-09 12:23 PM
    e-mobile responded rapidly and I had a thump-myself-upside-the-head moment. One of those deals where it's so simple I missed it because I was focusing on the involved approach. Just a matter of ticking off "Weather" option in theme settings. Sheesh.

If nothing else perhaps my goof might serve as a reminder: if you install the upgrade don't forget to go into Today's Menu>Setting and tick off the option to add your expansion pack(s) back!
    Did you or did you not want to kick your own a$$ after that? I had the exact same problem after upgrading my OS to 4.5.

I felt like a complete doofus. Oh, uh, yeah, that did it, thanks.

To the other poster, you can compare PD Pro with PD Personal, side by side here: PocketDay

Keep in mind that PD Pro has ALL of the things on the left (PD Personal) PLUS all the stuff on the right side.
    03-14-09 03:37 PM
    I purchased the weather expansion for emobile but cannot figure out how to get the weather to post for my area and not Houston. Can anyone help?
    10-22-09 10:14 PM
    I purchased the weather expansion for emobile but cannot figure out how to get the weather to post for my area and not Houston. Can anyone help?
    While E-Mobile Today is open on the homescreen you then click the Menu button (BB button)>click on Setting>Scroll right (should be 4 screens right) until you get to the weather info screen (it will say Houston)>scroll down so that you get to the last letter of Houston, TX and then backspace to delete and then enter your zip code>click menu button>click on save.
    10-23-09 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD