Hey Guys,

I was able to easily setup my ipod touch to get my corporate e-mails using the Outlook web access WOA (Exchange).

Unfortunately I've been out of luck with my blackberry. Do you guys know any 3rd party e-mail client that will let me pull e-mails from a Microsft Exchange server?

Thanks in advance
    07-02-10 11:09 AM
    There are a couple I have seen like Astrasync but if you are interested in just emails then you can get your emails via OWA as well
    Last edited by rts3k; 07-02-10 at 12:33 PM.
    07-02-10 11:56 AM
    There are a couple I have seen like Astrasync but if you are interested in just emails then you can get your emails via OWA as well
    Thanks for your reply rts3k.
    Other than Astrasync, what are the others that you're aware of?
    I tried to set it up via OWA but for some odd reasons I always get an error message that it cannot fin the server...

Can't wait to have my corporate e-mails up and running!
    07-02-10 12:53 PM
    What carrier are you on?
    07-02-10 12:59 PM
    I may be misunderstanding your question but can't you use BESX ?
    07-02-10 12:59 PM
    Sounds like he's on BES, and he wants to get his work emails on his BB. Usually very simple to do.
    07-02-10 01:05 PM
    What carrier are you on?
    With Rogers.

I have a BIS plan and trying to get my e-mails from the BES corporate server.
    07-02-10 01:15 PM
    I may be misunderstanding your question but can't you use BESX ?
    Excuse my ignorance but what's BESX?
    07-02-10 01:16 PM
    Blackberry Enterprise Server.
    07-02-10 01:37 PM
    BES Express is a software package that came out earlier this year. You'll probably find more info about it in the News section.
    07-02-10 01:44 PM
    Very similar to Blackberry Enterprise Server apart from it is free. More aimed at smaller companies.
    07-02-10 01:51 PM
    For just getting my emails via bis I just added my owa info via the bis website. I have Verizon so I'm not sure how other carriers work. Once you log in its pretty simple. Your outlook should have all the info you need

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-10 03:55 PM
    Same with TMO.
    07-02-10 06:33 PM
    For just getting my emails via bis I just added my owa info via the bis website. I have Verizon so I'm not sure how other carriers work. Once you log in its pretty simple. Your outlook should have all the info you need

Can you please tell me the format of your configuration in the BIS website?
    Do you have a mailbox name in or is that optional? I'm trying to figure out the proper config and the BES cannot help me. He wasn't even aware of the WOA option.
    07-03-10 09:58 AM
    You would just enter your email server name, [email protected] and your account name. If necessary, you may have to to advance settings and enter the exchange server name. Mine is mail.companyname.com/exchange.
    07-03-10 11:12 AM
    What wnm said is the way I did it as well.

07-03-10 04:11 PM
    Thanks for your help. I think I've tried every possible solutions trying to get my WOA up and running with no luck. Do you guys think there's something on the BES side that could block me from setting it up?
    07-04-10 02:17 AM
    It may be the settings you are entering. Try different ones like your full name as the user name. Also check out this thread below.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/sett...ss-bis-208151/
    07-04-10 09:45 AM
    Can you access your email from your home PC using IE?
    07-06-10 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD