DuoBerry allows you to download YouTube movies and not get any extra carrier charges as some carriers charge extra for streaming video.

What DuoBerry does is that it downloads the file from the browser as a regular download so that is not considered streaming.

Offcoure, you have to watch what you are downloading if you don't have an unlimited data usage plan.

From your BlackBerry, visit this link to start the installation, do not forget to customize the security restrictions and set everything to ALLOW

OTA download Link:
    http://jelounge.dikti.net/Launcher/duoberry.jad
    03-26-11 05:55 AM
    very good .. this will solve a big problem in my berry. going to test it.

thanks ML
    03-26-11 09:08 AM
    you're welcome

let us know how it goes

I know for sure that Etisalat prevents video streaming while DU doesn't

So this might com in handy for you
    03-26-11 01:49 PM
    Is this an app or a launcher for duoberry webpage?
    03-26-11 02:38 PM
    launcher, but does the advertised job
    03-26-11 02:50 PM
    I'm having some troubles with this app the last few days. When I search the keywords I entered I only see ads as a result =S
    04-11-11 03:12 PM
    Maybe it's getting updated? Can't even hit the website now.
    04-11-11 04:01 PM
    Too bad...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 09:44 PM
    I found their site where you can download it! I tried it out, and it works like a charm. From your blackberry browser, go to: apps.duoberry.com/duoberry.jad

Enjoy!!
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    04-13-11 01:37 PM
    Just a quick question? Would I not be charge by my carrier for video streaming if I would just open the youtube and not save it? I have an unlimited data plan but video streaming is not part of it. Please answer me. This is really a great application. And it would be great if my carrier would not charge me when I'm opening youtube.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 05:59 PM
    Download the video or streaming the same video makes no difference in data charges.
    04-28-11 06:40 AM
    Hmmmm I love this app its lekka
    05-14-12 03:36 PM
    DuoBerry allows you to download YouTube movies and not get any extra carrier charges as some carriers charge extra for streaming video.

What DuoBerry does is that it downloads the file from the browser as a regular download so that is not considered streaming.

Offcoure, you have to watch what you are downloading if you don't have an unlimited data usage plan.

From your BlackBerry, visit this link to start the installation, do not forget to customize the security restrictions and set everything to ALLOW

OTA download Link:
    03-13-13 08:49 AM

OTA download Link:
    06-25-13 06:07 AM

OTA download Link:
    07-17-13 09:51 AM
    07-22-13 03:58 PM

OTA download Link:
    03-25-14 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD