I use Dropbox a lot to store things, mainly images. I have recently started using the dropbox app on my 9900, but it does not give me the option to save pictures from dropbox to my phone. Anyone know a fix for this? Or is this just not an option?
    05-31-12 11:23 AM
    Its a pita work around, but if you open the dropbox app and highlight the image you want to save, open the menu and choose "email link to this file" then when it opens a new email message, simply open the link it creates and save the image that way. like i said, pita lol
    sjefferson21, remmy00 and kam2958 like this.
    05-31-12 12:12 PM
    I just started using the app and noticed this myself, kind of defeats the whole purpose in the app (for me) IMO.
    10-22-12 11:55 AM
    Does it not have a favourites tab like the client on other oses?
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    10-22-12 11:58 AM
    It is much easier to use the Dropbox plug-in with Filescout. I have severe memory leakage with the App... but using it via Filescout it performed much better.
    sushistew likes this.
    10-22-12 12:03 PM
    I'm not sure that I understand... You want to download on your phone some pictures that are on your drop box account ?
    10-22-12 02:50 PM
    I use Dropbox a lot to store things, mainly images. I have recently started using the dropbox app on my 9900, but it does not give me the option to save pictures from dropbox to my phone. Anyone know a fix for this? Or is this just not an option?
    Sorry, my first read over my cell made my mind confused. In fact all the above solution work pretty good.

But if you take sometime looking pictures in DB app and navigating in the folder tree after, there is a dropbox's cache folder where you can retreive your pictures. So copy/paste where you want to see them...

Hope it helps...
    10-23-12 12:13 AM
    +1 for filescout dropbox plugin
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-23-12 07:31 PM
    If you're using it for images just use the photobucket app. You can up and down with editing and more.
    10-24-12 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD