Hi all

My Blackberry has recently started replying to people I email saying that the message has been read by Drive Safe.ly

I deleted the app months ago, I have not had any problems until a few days ago. I have tried searching from it on my BB and its not there. I have also tried on the BB desktop manager and it is not there, yet it is still sending messsages to people.

Everyone who emails me is getting a message from the app, but I can't find it anywhere

I have spent hours on google and on here trying to find a solution and so far have no success.

Can anyone help?
    09-25-11 04:27 PM
    Hi,

I had really bad experience with this app too.

In my country the app creates "Premium SMS" which costs 1,99 � to a creepy company. I guess they are just crappy programmer and it was not intended as they create money for a different company.

But I deleted the app for ever and wrote a really bad mail to ther support-mail-account.

What exactly happens to you/email?

I guess you could try to wipe (after backup of the importing data) the bb and change your passwords of you email accounts.

The first things you should do (if you didn't have already) is to change passwords/check email setup and looking for auto-replys/setup.

As I already wrote I really dislike this app.

09-25-11 06:08 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...eature-342527/

Are you sure the app is deleted and not just hidden?
    Last edited by chrisy520; 09-30-11 at 01:59 PM.
    09-25-11 06:24 PM
    chrisy has it right. It is a) probably not properly uninstalled and b) you could just disable this feature.

If you still have issues you can contact the developer at getsatisfaction.com/ispeech

People really need stop calling stuff 'hacking' if they have no clue what's going on.
    09-30-11 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD