Today I used my 8900 a fair bi t, and the battery was on 15% and i continued using it.. but at some point it froze up, so I restarted, and now when it comes up loads of programs are missing.. like the browser, downloads, sms, email

I tried removing battery and putting in, and restarting etc.. but no change?

Any idea what's wrong??

The email icon is still showing, but loads of the applications are missing, they're not hidden.
    05-01-09 02:27 PM
    Are you using a 3rd party theme? If so, switch to a stock theme, battery pull and hopefully all will be good. You should be able to switch back to the theme no problem after rebooting with the stock.
    05-01-09 02:38 PM
    Are you using a 3rd party theme? If so, switch to a stock theme, battery pull and hopefully all will be good. You should be able to switch back to the theme no problem after rebooting with the stock.
    Thank you so much!
    05-01-09 02:55 PM
    I'm assuming that worked? The problem is when you reboot with 3rd party themes and unread messages. As long as you read your messages (or switch to a stock theme) before you reboot (if possible) then you shouldn't have any problems. but if you ever do, this post will help you you.

Rebooting with 3rd Party Themes
    05-01-09 03:01 PM
    Although everything appears normal, I haven't been receiving any emails since this happened.

I tried resending service books but I didn't receive them. I also tried deleting my email account and readding it..

Any ideas?
    05-03-09 02:57 AM
    Although everything appears normal, I haven't been receiving any emails since this happened.

I tried resending service books but I didn't receive them. I also tried deleting my email account and readding it..

Any ideas?
    Can anyone help?
    05-03-09 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD