I found an app online that I want to download on my phone. I put my email address, that I use on my phone, in the little box and click send to phone. I open up the email on my phone and when I click the link, it brings me to a page that says the name of the app I want, and then has Get It Today next to it. When I click on get it today it just brings me to the page that I initially saw on my computer when I put my email address in. So basically it is taking me in a circle and all I want to do is get the app downloaded to my phone. Any idea why this is happening?
    02-11-10 11:51 AM
    Not an expert, but taking a crack at it...
    maybe the sight isn't recognizing your phone browser as being, well, a phone browser. In your browser, click BB button Option..Browser Configuration. Mke sure Browser Identification is set to Blackberry and not Firefox or IE.
    02-11-10 12:02 PM
    I tried that and I thought it was going to work because it was set to Firefox, but I'm still having the same problem being stuck between these two pages. Thanks for the input though.
    02-11-10 12:11 PM
    I found an app online that I want to download on my phone. I put my email address, that I use on my phone, in the little box and click send to phone. I open up the email on my phone and when I click the link, it brings me to a page that says the name of the app I want, and then has Get It Today next to it. When I click on get it today it just brings me to the page that I initially saw on my computer when I put my email address in. So basically it is taking me in a circle and all I want to do is get the app downloaded to my phone. Any idea why this is happening?
    Can be several reasons but likely caused by the site stored cookies in your browser. Clear up cookies may solve the issue.
    02-11-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD