I'm having a really irritating problem with my Sprint Tour and want to see if anyone else has this problem or has any worthwhile advice:

I've downloaded a bunch of apps (via App World and BB Browser), mostly final versions with the exception of a few betas (Social Scope and BOLT). Randomly, I'll open an app and get an "OutofMemory" error message, and if I click the app again, I get a "Module Verification" error message. I then have to remove the newly downloaded app with AppLoader (if I don't, next time I reboot I get a 522 error). After rebooting, ANY downloaded apps give me this problem, and I have to fully reload OS 4.7.

The weirdest part is that no specific app(s) seem to be causing this, it just happens randomly.

Any help would be appreciated.
    07-27-09 05:54 PM
    I have had the same thing happen numerous times on my Tour. It does not seem to matter what program it is that is loaded. It seems very random. I have become cautious of any program that is not specifically written for the Tour. Funny thing is, right now Sprint TV and the NFL app are not working after the download. Outof memoryerror etc. The good news is I can reboot without the 552 error. This better get solved soon as I upgraded to a smartphone that is not very smart at this point.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by kra9235; 09-04-09 at 01:04 PM.
    09-04-09 12:58 PM
    I'm having a really irritating problem with my Sprint Tour and want to see if anyone else has this problem or has any worthwhile advice:

I've downloaded a bunch of apps (via App World and BB Browser), mostly final versions with the exception of a few betas (Social Scope and BOLT). Randomly, I'll open an app and get an "OutofMemory" error message, and if I click the app again, I get a "Module Verification" error message. I then have to remove the newly downloaded app with AppLoader (if I don't, next time I reboot I get a 522 error). After rebooting, ANY downloaded apps give me this problem, and I have to fully reload OS 4.7.

The weirdest part is that no specific app(s) seem to be causing this, it just happens randomly.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I've also download a bunch of apps via App World and the browser and have had no problems with such errors except when I just downloaded Slacker Radio(v2.0.49). Everytime I try to run the app I get an "OutofMemory" error message and if I run it again I also a "verification" message. I have about 75mb of free memory so I don't think that's an issue. I've uninstalled this app and downloaded it again, rebooted, battery pull, everyting but I keep getting this message. Anyone have any suggestions?? I don't want to keep playing around with it and get a reload 522 error again.
    10-13-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD