I recently updated my Twitter for Blackberry app to the new 2.0 version and i HATE IT!! it is horrible.. very slow.. took away the quote option for people who have their profile private.. no trending topics.. slow refresh.. I JUST HATE IT!! Is there a way that I can downgrade back to the version before 2.0 launched?? I tried googling it but cant find it. HELP!!

Thanks.
    05-22-11 06:26 PM
    Look to see if you can find an OTA somewhere but don't of many that would be up still since most people enjoy the 2.0 a lot better. Try mybbota.com.

Quoting private profiles defeats the purpose of it being private so surprised that worked for you before and I never noticed myself. Trending topics works fine for me in 2.0 (its under the search tab at the top). Refresh seems just as quick for me as before and still annoying that it refreshes when I do just about anything but I don't mind it that much.

Hope that helps for you.
    05-23-11 02:41 AM
    Try UberSocial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-11 07:42 AM
    Social Scope FTW!!!

05-23-11 08:29 AM
    I recently updated my Twitter for Blackberry app to the new 2.0 version and i HATE IT!! it is horrible.. very slow.. took away the quote option for people who have their profile private.. no trending topics.. slow refresh.. I JUST HATE IT!! Is there a way that I can downgrade back to the version before 2.0 launched?? I tried googling it but cant find it. HELP!!

Thanks.
    like you, I couldn't stand a handful of the features, as well as the god awful redesign of 2.0.

I found this, http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/of...24-os6-611375/ so hopefully it helps you too.
    05-23-11 02:02 PM
    The quote feature is still available. Choose Retweet and when the box comes up, there are two buttons to choose from, Quote or Retweet. It appears all the features are still there, but may have been moved. Working fine for me.
    05-25-11 01:38 AM
    That was my exact and first reaction too,on this horrible,slow and lagging T4BB,so I am all the way with ya Shaneedanielle!
    I looked and looked for the downgrade as you did,but I couldn't find it either!
    I tried to solve this issue via twitter and asked @BlackberryHelp,and all I got from them is this answer "There is no supported way to downgrade Twitter for BlackBerry smartphone. Thank you. ^PM"
    Above,Daspop presented this link,but for OS6,and am running OS5 so,no going back for me!
    The old T4BB was way way waaaaaaaaay better for me!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD