I recently signed up for the TrapCall app and here's what will happen to your phone if you use it with the Storm on Verizon:

1. will disconnect you from your voicemail server is using visual voice mail. Still trying to figure that one out.
    2. you will not be able to use your voicemail...no matter what plan you choose.
    The free plan is bogus. Even non private numbers will just hear a busy signal instead of voicemail.
    3. You will cease to receive emails on your phone. I am still working on this one too.
    4. They promise phone support, but you can't get ahold of them and they DO NOT call you back.

I upgraded to a paid plan and my voicemail still does not work.

BOTTOM LINE: TrapCall, at least for Verizon, does not even qualify for Beta at this point. It will jack up your phone big time. It has all the hallmarks of a down right shady operation.

Several of my friends and I tested this and we all got the same messed up results...so I'm declaring this as an official bug report. If TrapCall doesn't like it, then release something that works!
    Hope this helps someone.
    10-09-09 01:20 PM
    I had this same problem.....Verizon doesnt have this app. Used to have something like it but doesnt anymore. I was having the same problem. Verizon will block numbers for you instead of using the app. I would assume that if Verizon isnt aware of the Trapcall app then it probably doesnt support it....?
    10-13-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD