Dont New Apps just make you fall in Love all over again? What Apps did your favoryte girl put on that just made you wanna rub your trackball again?
    06-19-08 05:44 AM
    I dunno about favorite girl.. But I do like new applications though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 07:08 AM
    Wow! Someone's rubbing the trackball a little too hard!

Speaking of trackball, since my BlackBerry has a track-ball I consider it a guy not a girl. But..... Whatever floats your boat!

06-19-08 11:39 AM
    I love to flick the trackball around like its a little nipple and be like "oh baby, you like that??? papa will rub you the right way!" HAHAHAHA j/k

anyways I do love playing with new apps and trying to learn everything about them!
    06-19-08 12:13 PM
    LMAO @ YALL I understand with it being called a trackBALL, but honestly . . . . it feels more like a clitoris. And wut guy has 1 ball!?!?!?
    06-19-08 11:23 PM
    Wow senses... Wow.

Hahaha...

06-19-08 11:23 PM
    This is certainly interesting! Hahaha..
    06-19-08 11:24 PM
    New apps, new OS's......it was just wonderful!
    06-19-08 11:34 PM
    LMAO @ YALL I understand with it being called a trackBALL, but honestly . . . . it feels more like a clitoris. And wut guy has 1 ball!?!?!?
    Crude much?
    06-19-08 11:35 PM
    Wow! This thread drove to the gutter real fast!

06-19-08 11:45 PM
    What guy has one ball?

Lance Armstrong, that's who.

06-19-08 11:50 PM
    Hahahahaha lance armstong....that one got my heart pumping

06-19-08 11:56 PM
    What guy has one ball?

Lance Armstrong, that's who.
    Haha wow. That made me laugh so hard.
    06-19-08 11:56 PM
    Wow
    You guys may have spent a little too much time with your bb
    Little lonely?
    FOX News Mobile: foxnews.mobi
    This will help!

06-19-08 11:59 PM
    a friend of mine does too! I love new apps, but I'm am OCD when it comes to memory so i never install them! lol
    06-19-08 11:59 PM
    a friend of mine does too! I love new apps, but I'm am OCD when it comes to memory so i never install them! lol
    Memory kills me! I am always cleaning stuff up on my phone to conserve memory and I have an Micro SD card...
    06-20-08 12:04 AM
    I love to flick the trackball around like its a little nipple and be like "oh baby, you like that??? papa will rub you the right way!" HAHAHAHA j/k

anyways I do love playing with new apps and trying to learn everything about them!
    too funny LMAO- this is one crazy bunch.
    06-20-08 12:06 AM
    New apps are cool to explore, but I guess I am still in the honeymoon phase as just having the BB makes me pretty excited.
    06-20-08 01:21 AM
    ...this thread makes me feel uncomfortable. i'm glad i recently turned eighteen!
    06-20-08 03:32 PM
    New apps would do that. An abundance of them would make sure that is the case. Where they at? Lol.
    06-20-08 03:34 PM
    New apps would do that. An abundance of them would make sure that is the case. Where they at? Lol.
    I must admit I am disappointed in the lack of, and lack of quality of 3rd party apps for the BB. I was use to the abundance of apps available for my Treo. However, I dont regret the switch. I will just wait patiently till the developers get on the ball and keep reading threads like this for entertainment. And yes, if anyone knows where these apps are if in fact they do exist, let us know!!!
    06-20-08 03:41 PM
    Haha wow. That made me laugh so hard.
    too hillarious!
    06-27-08 11:35 AM
    it's so hard to get back on subject after all this talk of balls.... whew! But to answer the question, yes, I do fall in love over and over again. I recently changed from Berry411 to Findit and can't believe how much I love Findit. That's my newest app but the one I use the most is my RSS. I can't sleep at night until I've read all my news for the day.
    06-27-08 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD