Hey guys just got my torch. and i have a problem. there are some apps that are on my moms that came installed by default that i dont have
    At first even I didnt have Maps, Social feeds, and all the IM apps other than bbm. Till i got Desktop manager and put all them on.
    But now i noticed on my moms she has
    Word to go, Sheets to go, etc << u know all those to go apps.
    and i dont have them
    and i dont have BRICKBREAKER whats a BB without brickbreaker looool. haha.
    soo iwas wondering how do i get those, cause she has it

Thanks
    07-28-11 01:36 PM
    I think you can use desktop manager to get the apps. Just check the applications you would like installed on your torch...

I see this is your first post, so I do not know how familiar you are with the desktop manager software. If you have it installed on your computer, hook your torch up to it. There may be an OS update available to you located under the applications section. Before you click update, make sure you check the additional apps in the list you would like to add to the torch. I hope this makes sense. I'm not on a computer with desktop manager, so I'm going off memory at the moment.
    07-28-11 02:00 PM
    I wondered where they were, too, but finally found them inside the folder called "Applications"? All the other apps have upfront icons under "All" but those are stowed away in there for some reason.
    07-28-11 04:56 PM
    All of your instant messaging apps are also in a folder called instant messaging haha.

This is the way the phone ships. You can move them to the all by selecting an icon, pressing the bb button and then choosing "move to folder" and choosing "home". This takes it out of its current directory and places it in the root.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD