No the actual message list where my emails go. It shows voice mails there too I just want them to show in the voice mail program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    has anyone figured this out.. It drives me crazy.. I don't want the reminders in my message box... it is crowded enough without getting the notifications that i have a voicemail..... grrrr!!!
    12-08-09 03:55 PM
    has anyone figured this out.. It drives me crazy.. I don't want the reminders in my message box... it is crowded enough without getting the notifications that i have a voicemail..... grrrr!!!
    Been playing around with VVM and I cant figure out how to keep messages out of inbox....maybe someone can figure it out.

Back on the subject, have always had VVM. Tried the free options, but prefer VVM....
    12-08-09 05:11 PM
    so 0.96.3 finally had all my messages showing up alerts when I got them. Now I'm starting to get red blinking LED everytime I have message. I have no LED on setting under profiles.

Any ideas?

What's new about 0.96.4? Does it fix this?
    01-05-10 08:19 PM
    Works pretty good converting voice messages to Text or Email, but best of all it is free.
    01-05-10 10:15 PM
    YouMail Visual Voicemail is FREE and its great! easy to use, and playback is excellent.
    01-06-10 08:41 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD