So if it's $3 a month, how can I remove it? I don't want it if I have to pay for it.
    If you don't launch it and accept the on screen terms, you are not billed and it is not actually there. You are just looking at an icon to download and install it.
    07-16-09 09:18 PM
    I found this, not sure about it though. SUppose to be free visual voicemail.

Enhanced Visual Voicemail For Cell Phones | YouMail
    07-16-09 09:22 PM
    Don't forget that YouMail is always another option. You can get free visual voicemail plus a few extras.
    07-16-09 09:24 PM
    So does anyone know of that other app people use to access youmail?
    07-17-09 04:37 PM
    So does Sprint have the Blackberry Visual Voice Mail app? I'd rather not install a 3rd party program.
    01-20-10 01:18 PM
    I have sprint and have youmail. I love it. I have had it about 3 months now. its great.
    01-20-10 01:32 PM
    With youmail and other free vvm programs; you don't use your normal phone number. So people have to call a completely different number to leave you voicemail. That's just annoying for me at least. Am I right about that or am I just confused?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 11:39 PM
    With youmail and other free vvm programs; you don't use your normal phone number. So people have to call a completely different number to leave you voicemail. That's just annoying for me at least. Am I right about that or am I just confused?

You set up a "busy/no answer" forwarding number on your phone. This will cause the call to be forwarded to a number you specify if your line is busy or if you don't answer it. Thus, you forward those types of calls to the vvm system's number so that callers are forwarded to where your voicemail resides.

I use Google Voice for my voice mail. I just wish it's transcription services worked better (Google will transcribe voicemail messages and either e-mail or text me with it).
    01-21-10 12:01 AM
    +1 for YouMail. You download the app setup and account and then the app will configure your phone's voicemail to be received by YouMails's servers. Its pretty great and you can't beat the price.

01-21-10 10:33 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD