I set up my moodio account at the non-mobile site from my PC and activated it by clicking on the resulting email. However, when I try to log into moodio at m.moodio.tv I continually get an error stating that my username and password are not recognized. I have verified that I am not inputting a typo.

Is this a human error? Or, does Verizon block moodio? Or...?

Thank you
    11-05-08 09:32 AM
    does moodio have a .tv address? I thought the mobile URL was m.moodio.fm It should work, I have Verizon and it works for me with no issues. You have to have OS 4.5 btw...
    11-05-08 09:57 AM
    a hah! I see that the .tv address is not for radio, it exists, but looks like it is for television. Oops. I will try the .fm address

thank you!!

EDIT: I got it to work now! yay
    Last edited by teylini; 11-05-08 at 10:14 AM. Reason: see EDIT
    11-05-08 10:11 AM
    I had the same problem with the .fm site can only log in on BB gives same error message as teylini. when try and log in on pc

How you get it to work teylini??
    Last edited by fluffyteg; 11-05-08 at 02:27 PM. Reason: help
    11-05-08 02:25 PM
    I got m.moodio.fm to work by setting up my account on my PC (activating it via the email they send). Then I logged in (on the PC) and added one station to my list.

After adding the single station to my list I logged into the site from my 8330 and was able to stream the music.

It works even when I put the phone in the holster! Now I want to see if I can hear the music over bluetooth so I can rock out during long meetings

Sidenote: I never got the .tv site to work. But it isn't what I thought it was anyway, so no biggie.
    11-05-08 04:04 PM
    Use moodio almost every day and love it. I have a 8330 with Verizon running 4.5.97 beta.
    11-05-08 04:29 PM
    I'm actually using Verizon's v4.3.0.127 and can stream fine.
    11-05-08 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD