and this is why I'm getting a droid. Blackberry really sucks at keeping up with the changing technology. You can't really do anything on your blackberry, sure there's an app for most of it, but half of the time they don't work and in order to download the most simple apps, like facebook?, you have to go to some website and actually LOG IN just to download software? Really? All I want is a map that actually works...and a phone that doesn't freeze when I try to make a phone call. So far blackberry has successfully FAILED MISERABLY at being user friendly or giving me anywhere close to what I want. I don't have 6 hours to troubleshoot why an app isn't working.

Can't wait to get out of this **** hole. I will never buy another blackberry, they're a complete waste of time and you will only realize that your phone is a dinosaur in terms of what it's capable of doing as opposed to your friends.
    04-13-11 12:13 PM
    Agreed. Which is why a thread like this one has existed for way over a year and still...no app, only people bickering over wiretap laws.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 05:30 AM
    There really no app for this yet ? Is it a BB 'feature' or something and RIM locked any way of doing this ?

If you connect your blackberry to your Laptop via bluetooth then is it possible? Or did they get rid off the BT profiles needed to record calls ?
    05-09-11 12:45 AM
    I had a customer of mine come in looking for a way to record a call from his Blackberry. He told me about these forums and said there were lots of people looking for a way to do it so I should come on here and let people know. It's not an app but I do sell an earpiece that has a microphone in it so if you have a digital recorder with an amplified mic jack (also sell the recorders if you don't have one), it'll allow you to record off any phone at all. I won't spam up the forum with a website link, but if you're interested you can send me a private message and I'll let you know how to get one.
    06-02-11 11:01 AM
    Just wanted to see if anyone knows of a BB app for the curve yet that will record 2-way conversation on the phone.

Thanks,

CM
    12-16-11 05:16 PM
    still nothing
    12-17-11 03:08 AM
    Hey guys,

I know that some of you are interested in Call Recorder app for BB. Currently I am working on it. I am using RIM Java Development Environment 6 and have jar file. The last step is to convert jar file into COD file so that it runs on BB. However, I encountered with a problem while converting the jar file to code file using RAPC Import function. I am struggling a lot to solve it, but in vain. Can anyone help me with that?

Here is what the function gives when I try to convert it.
    This is the function:
    rapc import "JDE_HOME\lib\CallRecord.jar" codename=MIDLet_NAME -midlet jad=JAD_NAME.jad jar=JAR_NAME.jar)

Here is the result:

~CallRecord.jar~

The question is why there is "~" sign both at the beginning and at the end of the file name??
    How to remove it?

Thanks in advance,
    05-12-12 03:24 AM
    It it might only be a Sprint thing, but Google Voice will record your incoming calls if you opt in and then press 4 during the call.
    I bet Google will even let you listen to the recording after the mine it for any info to sell to advertisers.
    05-12-12 01:23 PM
233 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD