Thinking of getting one to pick up girls.

Just kidding but does it?
    12-06-09 03:47 PM
    hahahaha, its not an app that actually runs, it more like a core setting changer that changes the colours on your profiles
    12-06-09 03:50 PM
    yes it does
    12-06-09 03:50 PM
    yes it does
    yes but it doesnt show up on a current open app if you hold the BB key. but yes it is always active, unless you turn it off in Options>BerryBuzz

if you are worried about Battery Life, don't be, it doesnt do anything
    12-06-09 04:08 PM
    yes but it doesnt show up on a current open app if you hold the BB key. but yes it is always active, unless you turn it off in Options>BerryBuzz

if you are worried about Battery Life, don't be, it doesnt do anything
    Perfect. Thanks for the heads up matt. To think I was just about to purchase Buzzme. From what I have seen berrybuzz "out buzzes" the competition (haha).
    12-06-09 04:11 PM
    Perfect. Thanks for the heads up matt. To think I was just about to purchase Buzzme. From what I have seen berrybuzz "out buzzes" the competition (haha).
    Very much worth it. Only app that I've ever shelled out money for.
    12-06-09 05:44 PM
    haha!

OP, I have to say that I was always skeptical about apps like berrybuzz, being more of a blackberry traditionalist.... But I don't think I can live without it now.

Go for it!
    12-06-09 06:53 PM
    it seems like such a simple thing and i think RIM will put it in stock eventually, but man do I love it, makes it so i dont have to pull my phone out of the leather pocker to see what type of message it is
    12-06-09 07:01 PM
    it seems like such a simple thing and i think RIM will put it in stock eventually, but man do I love it, makes it so i dont have to pull my phone out of the leather pocker to see what type of message it is
    RIM implementing it? Hah I wouldn't hold your breath. As for BerryBuzz, it's an excellent app that's worth every penny. Was using it on the 9000 and now currently using it on the 9700. I haven't noticed much of a battery hit at all, but I have minimal notifications on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 07:54 PM
    Where can I get berrybuzz from?

12-06-09 07:56 PM
    Silly question is berrybuzz and bebuzz same thing?

12-06-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD