I am looking for an app that will close any un-needed apps to conserve power. does such an app exist?
    02-28-11 08:05 AM
    You really shouldn't need an app for this. For best memory management you should be closing all apps when you are done.
    02-28-11 08:41 AM
    I want the same thing but have had no luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-11 08:46 AM
    I am looking for an app that will close any un-needed apps to conserve power. does such an app exist?
    This app won't close any apps but it will notify you that something is running:
    RunningIcon - Displays total apps running in the background on the Notification area - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    02-28-11 08:51 AM
    You really shouldn't need an app for this. For best memory management you should be closing all apps when you are done.
    I do close ALL apps when I am done, but for some reason they will start running again in the background without me going back into them, so they are using up memory without my knowledge.
    02-28-11 09:11 AM
    I do close ALL apps when I am done, but for some reason they will start running again in the background without me going back into them, so they are using up memory without my knowledge.
    Which apps are doing this?
    02-28-11 09:14 AM
    Bla, have nothing to ad but apps shouldn't be opening on their own unless they are starting on a boot and then even if they are doing that if you close it, it should stay closed until you open it again.
    02-28-11 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD