So I won a free app from Toysoft for Crackberry's Birthday Giveaway and I couldn't decide what to choose so I went with "Picture Dial"....I cant even save 1 entry and my picture files will not open. I am thinking now that this probably isnt the best app for a 8900. It is probably better for the Storm.

Does anyone else have this APP?

Did I waste my FREE APP???
    03-10-09 09:38 AM
    I actually bought this app after I used the trial thinking I would use it often. Ended up not using it as much and now it just sits in my phone if I want to use it. The only issues I had with it were that if you had to wipe and reinstall your phone, it didn't save the entries, and that navigating the SD Card for pictures within the app itself was very slow.

When you open the picture selection, does it take long to respond? It is slowly compiling the thumbnails, either that, or you don't have "show Thumbnails" checked in the options menu.

It is still a good app, but try emailing toysoft about it, they might be able to help troubleshoot it for you.
    03-10-09 09:46 AM
    It looks like they have Picture Dial and then they have Picture Dial for the Storm. Make sure you have the right one, here is a link to the one you need:

Picture Dial - dial, sms and browse - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    03-10-09 10:11 AM
    Thanks Aristile and Jigga...

I have the correct version (for the 8900). I just think it is slow like Jigga said and I havent had the patience to sit and play around with it.
    03-10-09 10:31 AM
    Sooo in short.. not worth the $5?
    03-12-09 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD